ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS refused to include supporting documents?!

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mealos

NCS refused to include supporting documents?!

Post by mealos » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi all! Today I made my application via NCS and had a peculiar experience.

NCS Officer refused to put the supporting documents into the application envelope (not harshly but with a nice smile and jokes) ..

He stated that my passports are present and showing my lawful residence for 6 years, no criminal convictions and I been working more or less since arrived hence no need the additional documents I have brought (employer's letter, HMRC Employment History, NI Contributions record even the flight itineraries that belong to fade entry-exit stamps in my passports which will prove the travel dates)

He claimed it will just delay the process, there are no problems in my application for which I can be refused.

Has similar happened to anyone? Should I try sending them seperately to HO? I am a bit confused, any help appreciated!

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Give whatever is asked, don't provide unnecessary docs. Surprisingly we need very few docs for citizenship, infact none compared to ILR.

Fatush
Newly Registered

Re: NCS refused to include supporting documents?!

Post by Fatush » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:59 pm

mealos wrote:Hi all! Today I made my application via NCS and had a peculiar experience.

NCS Officer refused to put the supporting documents into the application envelope (not harshly but with a nice smile and jokes) ..

He stated that my passports are present and showing my lawful residence for 6 years, no criminal convictions and I been working more or less since arrived hence no need the additional documents I have brought (employer's letter, HMRC Employment History, NI Contributions record even the flight itineraries that belong to fade entry-exit stamps in my passports which will prove the travel dates)

He claimed it will just delay the process, there are no problems in my application for which I can be refused.

Has similar happened to anyone? Should I try sending them seperately to HO? I am a bit confused, any help appreciated!
Always try and make your application as simple as possible. The requirement to supply employment letters etc only applies if you don't have the passports. But in your case your passports prove your presence in the country and you should be fine in my opinion.