ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiancee visa success ...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pyromaniac

Fiancee visa success ...

Post by Pyromaniac » Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:07 am

Well, my fiancee in Bali got news from her agent that they have her passport back complete with fiancee visa !!

This is great news, but I am a bit suspicious as to whether the agent has everything right, as she never had to attend an interview or anything, which I thought she would have to do as it is a settlement type visa.

We cant really check this yet as she is presently in hospital with Typhoid.

Also - Vera seems to think the agent does not have all the documentation back as the Embassy (in Jakarta) will keep it.

I told her not to leave the agents office when she gets there until everything we sent is returned and she has the correct visa in her posession. We need all of this for the next visa after the wedding, the extortionate £950 one.

Am I correct in thinking the embassy / agent should return everything, and that anything they need it is up to them to take copies of it ?

Gerry

samkma
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by samkma » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:03 pm

c0ngrats
“Impossible is just an opinion.”
.......Paulo Coelho