ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Partner Pull out application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Routeways
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Partner Pull out application

Post by Routeways » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi Guys,
Hope I shall get best answer from this platform.
My friend and his business partner had submitted his Tier 1 Entrepreneur application last year in December 2012.
One is on PSW and other is on Tier2.

They had their interview in start of May 2013 but still haven't received any reply back from Home Office.

Now one of the partner would like to pull out his passport and would like to go back to his country of origin.
In this scenario what will happen with the other partner? please explain in detail.

best regards,

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Partner Pull out application

Post by bruteforce » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Routeways wrote:Hi Guys,
My friend and his business partner had submitted his Tier 1 Entrepreneur application last year in December 2012.

They had their interview in start of May 2013 but still haven't received any reply back from Home Office.

Now one of the partner would like to pull out his passport and would like to go back to his country of origin.
In this scenario what will happen with the other partner? please explain in detail.

best regards,
When one of the partners is requesting the passport back, effectively meaning, withdrawing application, ideally, this should also mean that the application is considered to be withdrawn by both partners. Unless UKBA gives you an option to have your application processed on its own merit.

IMO

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Partner Pull out application

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Routeways wrote:Hi Guys,

best regards,

Each application is considered to be separate and the only thing that link the two applicants at the initial stage is the privilege to use the same pool of fund (either 50k or 200k) as part of entrepreneurial team. So if one team member withdraw his/her application, the best option is for the remaining member of that team to make sure that he/she has access to the full fund (either 50k or 200k) required under the rule and the best way will be to send a letter to HO explaining the situation and then providing further evidence to proof that the required fund is still available to him/her. Other documents should also be amended like; business plan, CAR if applicable e.t.c.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.