ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thank you all

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobby04
Newly Registered

Thank you all

Post by bobby04 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:09 pm

'For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home'. (Matt 25:35)

This is what you people did in my life, especially, when i was about to lose my mind. To start mentioning names, I believe, I will offend people.

I am an addict follower of this forum since early February this year, particularly this thread. We are a big family, no wonder it is named immigration for family members.

This is my story: I came to this country in April, 2003 and had work permit in July same year and the permit expired in 2008. Since that time, I have been looking for a way to regularise my stay, until I applied for leave to remain in October, 2012 based on family life - three children born in this country 8yrs, 7yrs and 3 yrs at the time of application using 7 years rule.

Every step I took mainly came from the advise received in this forum. Once again thank you all!!!!!!

Several phone calls made to Home Office for progress of the application, letters to MP and ultimately took them to Ombudsman.

At last, by the divine intervention, it is victory. I got a call from my Immigration representative that they granted my application.

God is still in the business of answering prayer.

Once again, thank you all

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:12 pm

Glad this forum and its members helped you overcome your difficulties and helped you in your time of needs.

That's why all of us here.All here to help each other :D