ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 entrepreneur team, applied in Pakistan yesterday.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiranasir
Newly Registered

Tier1 entrepreneur team, applied in Pakistan yesterday.

Post by kiranasir » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello frnds, i am new comer here. Can anyone help me about interview guidance? I have applied for tier1 entrepreneur team yesterday ay lahore. I have submitted only required documents, no business related document, not even business plan. Can anyone tell me what will be the next step? Should i start preparation for interview? Is business plan compulsary? How can i prepare it? I have planned to invest in Ladies Pakistani dresses. Plz guide me if anyone knows about it anything.

unknown101
Newly Registered

Re: Tier1 entrepreneur team, applied in Pakistan yesterday.

Post by unknown101 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:54 pm

kiranasir wrote:Hello frnds, i am new comer here. Can anyone help me about interview guidance? I have applied for tier1 entrepreneur team yesterday ay lahore. I have submitted only required documents, no business related document, not even business plan. Can anyone tell me what will be the next step? Should i start preparation for interview? Is business plan compulsary? How can i prepare it? I have planned to invest in Ladies Pakistani dresses. Plz guide me if anyone knows about it anything.
Hi

1. what is your intention in terms of business?
2. where would you open business?
3. would you buy premises or rent?
4. how much lease/ price would be?
5. how much is rent?
6 how many potential customer you have in area?
7. how many similar businesses in area?
8. what is address of your business?
9. how much is rates?
10. what is rate able value of business?
11. would you pay stamp duty and how much?
12. what would be turnover in 1st year?
13. how much would earn in one year?
14. where would u live?
15. how much tax u will pay?
16. how much tax your business will pay?

these are some of questions
its advisable that you should submit a business plan

Good luck

kiranasir
Newly Registered

Post by kiranasir » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Thanks alot UNKNOWN.:)

famous

Post by famous » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:50 pm

question that comes to my mind is that why didnt u submit a business plan? have u consulted a solicitor? probably u need to submit a plan. and u shud definitely make a business plan. assuming that u want r serious about setting up a business there. its easy to make a bsuiness plan. there are many website that give templates which u can easily follow. and u have to do a lot of research online. are u going to import into uk? then u shud know teh regulations and procedure of importing stuff into the uk also.

kiranasir
Newly Registered

Post by kiranasir » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:54 am

Hmm i hv consulted a visa consultant but he didnt tell me to submit business plan and something like this. They said to me that hopefully you didnt get interview as its not compulsary but as i studied on internet, i will be getting interview call within next two or three weeks. Can anyone tell me is this business plan needs to be in paper format or i have to remembet it by heart? Will I have to present any other documents at the time of interview? Plz who have recently experienced this process, plz plz guide me.

Aathi
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Aathi » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:19 am

As far I know u'll get an email to send them a business plan and if any additional documents in 1 week time. After maybe in a month u'll get an interview call

afzaalaslam
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Applying from Pakistan next week

Post by afzaalaslam » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:09 am

@kiranasir,
i am also going to apply next week from Lahore, i have arranged services of a lawyer from uk, while discussing with him about the case, he told me earlier that he will send me business plan and all related question about it, i will past biz plan and interview questions soon after receiving from lawyer. another thing he told me although interview is not compulsory but i should be ready for it
Last edited by afzaalaslam on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

kiranasir
Newly Registered

Post by kiranasir » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:29 am

Its so nice of u afzaal. Plz do provide me that, i really need them. I am anxiously waiting for ur kind response as i m very concerned about these.

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:17 pm

kiranasir wrote:Hello frnds, i am new comer here. Can anyone help me about interview guidance? I have applied for tier1 entrepreneur team yesterday ay lahore. I have submitted only required documents, no business related document, not even business plan. Can anyone tell me what will be the next step? Should i start preparation for interview? Is business plan compulsary? How can i prepare it? I have planned to invest in Ladies Pakistani dresses. Plz guide me if anyone knows about it anything.
Few applicants have received visa without interview but they had submitted business plan. Most probably you will receive a call from Islamabad High Commission to submit the businness plan and there are high chances of interview too.

Copying some ones BP is not recommended, you need to know basics of the proposed business otherwise will be difficult at the interview.

Do keep in mind that the refusal rate is very high from Islamabad.

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:34 pm

kiranasir wrote:Hmm i hv consulted a visa consultant but he didnt tell me to submit business plan and something like this. They said to me that hopefully you didnt get interview as its not compulsary but as i studied on internet, i will be getting interview call within next two or three weeks. Can anyone tell me is this business plan needs to be in paper format or i have to remembet it by heart? Will I have to present any other documents at the time of interview? Plz who have recently experienced this process, plz plz guide me.
I really can understand your worries but to be very fair and honest with you, I would suggest to send them your business plan(template available on internet )and I believe you will be able to present an excellent business plan on paper. Must retain its copy. Try to understand the business related laws in the uk(Tax-VAT-registration etc.etc.).Not necessary but would be better to keep in mind about your business related matters(not by heart-joking).
You don't need to provide any extra documents at the time of interview unless you have been asked to do so because all your documents will already be available to them.

Be confident and go ahead.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

kiranasir
Newly Registered

Post by kiranasir » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:58 am

Frnds, can anyone help me regarding business
Plan and possible interview questions for pakistani ladies dresses business in UK?