ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

whats next wining the appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TREE707
Newly Registered

whats next wining the appeal

Post by TREE707 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:54 pm

after 10 days of my hearing i recived a letter from tribunal that my appeal is allowed
now when i will recive any updates from imigration office
when they refund my appeal fee
when i get my visa

adi786

Congratulations

Post by adi786 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Thats a wonderful news that your appeal has been allowed now Home Office 7 days to challenge the decision but its doesn't seems like they are going to challenge judge decision so wait for 2-3 weeks u will get your BRP

kashnex

Re: whats next wining the appeal

Post by kashnex » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:52 am

TREE707 wrote:after 10 days of my hearing i recived a letter from tribunal that my appeal is allowed
when i get my visa
Congratulation! all the best for the rest of the process hope you will receive your BRP in due course
Well I was checking your previous posts and I couldn't find that you have ever mentioned your refusal points ....would you mind if you could please share your refusal points as well as the experience you had at the time of hearing
many thanks

Mr Legal

Re: whats next wining the appeal

Post by Mr Legal » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:03 am

TREE707 wrote:after 10 days of my hearing i recived a letter from tribunal that my appeal is allowed
when i get my visa

After an allowed appeal,the HO has the right to further appeal within 5 working days,if they didn't your allowed appeal would be processed for BRP which may take sometime but you will get it in due course.For fee award,read your the court's decision whether the judge has awarded the refund of fee or not.....it depends on it.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.