ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 form query

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hsmp_922

MN1 form query

Post by hsmp_922 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi Friends

I am applying for British Passport for my UK born daughter. Me and my wife are Permanent Residents.

First step, I believe is to complete the MN1 form. Can you please clarify if I need to get 2 references for my 19 month old daughter? I can get the reference letter from a Friend and her Nursery, however I want to know if its required in the first place. If reference letters are required, it would be of great help if you can share a template / format.

Many thanks to all

VR

No separate template etc

Post by VR » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:58 pm

hsmp_922,

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... rm_mn1.pdf

In section 5 of the form Page 14, affix a photograph and Fill out the name in Block letters of your child.

Then the two referees should fill up the two columns provided with the details and sign.
cheers
vr