ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am a Silent lover of this forum

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Godsintervention
Newly Registered

I am a Silent lover of this forum

Post by Godsintervention » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi Everyone, congrats to all granted, those waiting your good news is on the way always stay connected with your Creator, only Him alone will never fails and to those who are refused the Aluta continues.....,
Pls, listen everyone, I need an advise on this situation.
Applied on FLR(O) last September 2012 based on 7 years rule with my two kids ages 8 and 2 then, I came to this country in November 2005 with a year old child. my app was refused on 6/9/2013, HO said my child has not completed the required 7 years in this country as at the time of my application, asked to go to Enforcement whatever on 18th Sept, my main question is can I reapply instead?

Call me dude
Nigeria

Re: I am a Silent lover of this forum

Post by Call me dude » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:08 am

Godsintervention wrote:Hi Everyone, congrats to all granted, those waiting your good news is on the way always stay connected with your Creator, only Him alone will never fails and to those who are refused the Aluta continues.....,
Pls, listen everyone, I need an advise on this situation.
Applied on FLR(O) last September 2012 based on 7 years rule with my two kids ages 8 and 2 then, I came to this country in November 2005 with a year old child. my app was refused on 6/9/2013, HO said my child has not completed the required 7 years in this country as at the time of my application, asked to go to Enforcement whatever on 18th Sept, my main question is can I reapply instead?

Hi Godsintervention,in my view I will advice you re-apply.but pls do speak with your lawyer.God luck
It is well