ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Member of household......?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amimisisam5
Newly Registered

Member of household......?

Post by Amimisisam5 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:31 am

Hi guys,
My previous post has had no reply so I've decided to be more specific.
For extended family members of eea nationals how long do they have to be a member of the household?
My brother has visited Pakistan and lived with our cousin whilst he was there. The last time he went was December 2012 for a week before then February 2012 for two weeks. Is this enough for when we apply for a schengen visa? We want her ti live with him I spain as a member of the household before fp application.

Can I please get a reply from anyone with any experience. I've read other posts and know there are knowledgable people in these forums, I would be grateful if someone could help me.

Regards

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:36 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.