ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got My Visa today

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

swaroopG
Newly Registered

Got My Visa today

Post by swaroopG » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi thanks to everyone in this forum, which was very helpful to me to apply for my visa.
applied:18 june
biometrics:20th july
visa approval:08/09/2013
psw--->tier1 entreprenuer route.(funds in uk bank acct)

documents submitted:
1.application,2 passport sized photos,brp of psw visa
2.50k lloyds statement
3.maintenence hsbc £900 statement--90 days
4.lloyds business bank statement
5.2 contracts--showing full address and postcode,landline,fax number--and also signed by both the parties
6.advertisement in THE TIMES NEWSPAPER
7.CURRENT APPOINTMENT REPORT SHOWING ME AS DIRECTOR FROM COMPANIES HOUSE --free copy from companies house
8.my website printouts
9.gumtree advertisements(all adverts showing my name as director)
10.professional indemnity insurance
11.public liability insurance
12.business plan --given answers for all questions they normally ask in interview(taken from this forum)
13.market research--to show how the technology Iam working now is doing in the market and its deman in market now
14.my UK masters certificate
15.my CV--showing clearly the services i provide through my company.
16.my IT certification documents in java and cloud computing
17.my last company i worked as IT consultant pay slips to show them i have previous experience in my field
18.letter from accountant to show that i have 2 employees including me and whats my turnover and whats my forecast and their landline and email adress for verification
19.my company invoices raised by me to third party and that invoices amount verified against the business bank statement
20.company letterheads
21.company seal
22.business cards.
23.VAT certificate for my company.

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Congrats :D :D

TSAZ

Re: Got My Visa today

Post by TSAZ » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:00 pm

swaroopG wrote:Hi thanks to everyone in this forum, which was very helpful to me to apply for my visa.

documents submitted:
2.50k lloyds statement
5.2 contracts--showing full address and postcode,landline,fax number--and also signed by both the parties
7.CURRENT APPOINTMENT REPORT SHOWING ME AS DIRECTOR FROM COMPANIES HOUSE --free copy from companies house
8.my website printouts
12.business plan --given answers for all questions they normally ask in interview(taken from this forum)
13.market research--to show how the technology Iam working now is doing in the market and its deman in market now
17.my last company i worked as IT consultant pay slips to show them i have previous experience in my field
18.letter from accountant to show that i have 2 employees including me and whats my turnover and whats my forecast and their landline and email adress for verification
19.my company invoices raised by me to third party and that invoices amount verified against the business bank statement
20.company letterheads
21.company seal
22.business cards.

Hi
Congrates Mate.well done and good luck for future.
Would you please confirm ,did you show office space or you show that you are runing business from home?

swaroopG
Newly Registered

hi

Post by swaroopG » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:05 pm

I didnt show any office space but mentioned that iam currently using home as office but moving soon

business genius

Post by business genius » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:43 pm

congratulations!! well done

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:01 pm

swaroopG wrote:Hi thanks to everyone in this forum, which was very helpful to me to apply for my visa.

documents submitted:
2.50k lloyds statement
8.my website printouts
20.company letterheads
21.company seal
22.business cards.

@ swaroopG, there has been issue with personal and business bank account on this forum and for the benefit of all, can you confirm if your 50k fund was held in ur personal bank account or your business bank account?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:09 pm

documents submitted:
2.50k lloyds statement
8.my website printouts
20.company letterheads
21.company seal
22.business cards.

@ swaroopG, there has been issue with personal and business bank account on this forum and for the benefit of all, can you confirm if your 50k fund was held in ur personal bank account or your business bank account?
I have a feeling that caseworkers are making mistake by refusing people with fund in their business bank account and this is the reason why;

Paragragh 245DB, sub-section (f)

(f) Except where the applicant has had entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, a Businessperson or an Innovator in the 12 months immediately before the date of application and is being assessed under Table 5 of Appendix A, the Entry Clearance Officer must be satisfied that:

(i) the applicant genuinely intends and is able to establish, take over or become a director of one or more businesses in the UK within the next six months;

(ii) the applicant genuinely intends to invest the money referred to in Table 4 of Appendix A in the business or businesses referred to in (i);

(iii) that the money referred to in Table 4 of Appendix A is genuinely available to the applicant, and will remain available to him until such time as it is spent by his business or businesses. 'Available to him' means that the funds are:

(1) in his own possession,
(2) in the financial accounts of a UK incorporated business of which he is the director, or
(3) available from the third party or parties named in the application under the terms of the declaration(s) referred to in paragraph 41-SD(b) of Appendix A;

(iv) that the applicant does not intend to take employment in the United Kingdom other than under the terms of paragraph 245DC;

I hope more people will share their experience on the issue of personal bank account / business bank account.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

swaroopG
Newly Registered

hi

Post by swaroopG » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:26 pm

I had my 50k in personal account and not in business account.Thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: hi

Post by rehan01 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:33 am

Congrats

swaroopG wrote:I had my 50k in personal account and not in business account.Thanks

swaroopG
Newly Registered

HI

Post by swaroopG » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks all

swaroopG
Newly Registered

HI

Post by swaroopG » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:44 am

Thanks all

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:04 am