ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

An form section 3

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chanda786
Newly Registered

An form section 3

Post by Chanda786 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Dear Guru
Me and my family applying for naturalisation, I need some help to fill section 3 as I'm unemployed and a house wife and my brother are students and sisters are working..

Do we need to send their (brothers and sisters) student letters and employer letters with the application.

What do you suggest in my case as I'm unemployed..

Please reply me as I really need your assistance to fill our forms..

VR

Answers to your queries

Post by VR » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Chanda786,

No You do not have to send any documents other than those listed in page 15 of the Form AN.

Also Unemployment or employment do not matter for Naturalisation. If you are unemployed, mention currently not in employment in 3.3 after filling up your occupation in 3.1
cheers
vr

Chanda786
Newly Registered

Marriage certificate for joint application

Post by Chanda786 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Many thanx Vr

One last question my parents are sending joint application for naturalisation.
They haven't got their marriage certificate so what do think they should make separate application or they can still make joint application without marriage certificate..