ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please re first child passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

apple82
Newly Registered

Help please re first child passport

Post by apple82 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:22 pm

I hope someone will be able to advise.

I have just today applied for British passport after getting BC last month. My husband and me both got BC last month. My husband has sent his Pakistani passport to HMRC for something so he don't have his passport with him right now hence he is waiting until he get his passport back to apply for British passport. Now we (me and kids) are panning to go abroad in the next about 6 weeks, I am hoping to get my passport withing 3 weeks. Our older two kids have their british passports (they are british by birth as both parent got ILR) now we have to apply for our 3rd kid's passport ASAP. In this situation while we both haven't got our passports with us, can we apply or his passport or we need to send our passports with his application? Sorry for the too much details but might be helpful in replying. thanks.

boloney

Re: Help please re first child passport

Post by boloney » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:27 pm

You can send all applications in one envelope and add covering letter explaining that you sending your passport with ILR to support his application.