ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

online booking - do we have to pay application fees ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

online booking - do we have to pay application fees ?

Post by ryan2020 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi,

I was trying to book appointment for SET(M). It was asking me the whole fees.

Do we need to pay full fees of our application when we book appointment ?

please confirm.

Thanks

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:35 pm

since mid august, applicant must pay full fees.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:55 am

z18runway wrote:since mid august, applicant must pay full fees.
thanks Z18 ...

I;m thinking application is correct or not .. they will take fees.... what is a person have selected wrong form or etc .....

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:34 am

under what category you applying for ?

sreaga127
Newly Registered

Post by sreaga127 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:18 am

I had booked appointment paying full fee on august 19th. But not sure how to fill payment details section in application form. May be we can just leave them blank?

-Sri

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:43 am

I am into same situation, going for an appt on sep 25th, let you know what happened.

But i am into old booking, just paid £100 in advance, the rest i will have to pay at PEO.

devilish80
Newly Registered

Full Fees

Post by devilish80 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Hi All,

So are we saying that under the new changes we have to pay the full fees when we book the appointment?

Also the portal is confusing me a bit

i.e I want to book an appointment for me and my wife and they asking me select a form - which I know is SET(O)

then they are asking for which category we need to apply - is this the current category ( in my case Tier One General) or is this the new category we will be in ( not sure what category we will fall once we get ILR).

Please confirm asap as need to book my appointment today.

Regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:13 pm

ryan2020 wrote:Do I need to submit Original Payslips for my wife application for SET M.

Its a pain to request from HR and get it signed etc.

I have online payslips only. will my original bankstatements is not enough ???

I have booked apppointment in Croydon. Which one is the cheapest car park nearby.

Please advise.
akhan25 wrote:Im in same situation I think ur online payslips with ur bank statements showinh same money coming into ur account shud suffice as in my situation we dont even have any hr department anymore so I cant even sign it from any one.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Online payslips with original bank statements should suffice, the last 3 months of both showing credit of earnings into the bank.

For parking in Croydon see here (click)
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:19 pm

D4109125 wrote:Online payslips with original bank statements should suffice, the last 3 months of both showing credit of earnings into the bank.

thanks a lot D4109125 ...

really appreciate your quick response.

pragneshmpatel

Post by pragneshmpatel » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:42 pm

D4109125 wrote:Online payslips with original bank statements should suffice, the last 3 months of both showing credit of earnings into the bank.

It is necessary to show wife's earning while applying as dependent through SET(0)??
Or to show other income source in SET(0) from partner?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:16 pm

So long as your are able to adequately maintain and accommodate yourselves additional earnings do not need to be evidenced, i.e. if the main applicant is working full time, that should suffice.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:01 am

Hi All,

My wife got Tier 1 dependant visa in March 2011 and she arrived in UK in October 2011. She applied for FLR(M) application before 09th July 2012 and in december 2012 her FLR(M) application was refused as my ILR was refused and we won the appeal and she got her 2 year spouse visa till july 2015 now.

As she is completed her 2 years (october 2011 - october 2013) in UK she can apply for ILR using SET(M) correct ?

I have booked appointment and have few concerns.

1) we live with our relatives and we do pay rent. But we dont have any tenancy aggrement/utility bills etc. We have only only Joint account in bank. Rest we have all different documents like Electrol letter, NHS, GP letter, employer letter , payslips etc. I will take letter from landlord as well that we are living together etc.

Will that be a problem or these docs are enough to show that we are living on the same address etc ??? if not then what can be done ??

2) as we have won appeal so she didnt have visa for about a year as we were on 3C. should i take print out of section 3C or case worker should aware of it ???because i have seen people have taken print out of IND's etc.

Thank you.

Waiting for your precious advices.

Much appreciated.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:50 am

ryan2020 wrote:Hi All,

My wife got Tier 1 dependant visa in March 2011 and she arrived in UK in October 2011. She applied for FLR(M) application before 09th July 2012 and in december 2012 her FLR(M) application was refused as my ILR was refused and we won the appeal and she got her 2 year spouse visa till july 2015 now.

As she is completed her 2 years (october 2011 - october 2013) in UK she can apply for ILR using SET(M) correct ?

I have booked appointment and have few concerns.

1) we lived in rented house and we don't have any tenenancy aggrement for that house. we have letters ,gp letter, and electrol etc from that address. From last 1 year we are living with our relatives and we do pay rent. But we dont have any tenancy aggrement/utility bills etc. We have only one Joint bank account in our names. Rest we have all different documents like Electrol letter, NHS, GP letter, employer letter , payslips etc. I will take letter from landlord as well that we are living together etc.

Our landlord said she will write the letter saying that we are living with her. will that enough. she dont want to disclose that we pay rent to her as she is on benefits etc. will that be an issue ??

Will these docs are enough to show that we are living on the same address etc ??? if not then what can be done ??

2) please confirm is there any maintenance requirment for set m as she applied for FLR M before 09th july 2012 but got stamped in 15th july 2013 till 15th july 2015.

Thank you.

Waiting for your precious advices.

Much appreciated.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:54 am

SET(M) by virtue of immigration rule 287(a)(i)(d).

Cohabitation documents should be one joint letter or a letter each for every 4 months of the last 2 years from a total of at least 3 different sources.

A letter from your Landlord stating that it is OK for your to be resident.

You will have to state that you are paying rent in the application whether your Landlord likes it or not.

Adequate maintenance and accommodate required rather than a financial requirement. See Family Members - Maintenance And Accommodation (click)

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:15 am

D4109125 wrote:SET(M) by virtue of immigration rule 287(a)(i)(d).

Cohabitation documents should be one joint letter or a letter each for every 4 months of the last 2 years from a total of at least 3 different sources.

A letter from your Landlord stating that it is OK for your to be resident.

You will have to state that you are paying rent in the application whether your Landlord likes it or not.

Adequate maintenance and accommodate required rather than a financial requirement. See Family Members - Maintenance And Accommodation (click)
Thanks for quick response D4109125

Yes i do write on application form that I'm paying rent but lanlord don't want to put this in letter. anyway

Regarding maintenance, I just wanted to ask , i don't need to maintain any amount of money. We both are working but we don't have any saving.
I hope it won't be a problem.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:22 pm

The fact you are both working will suffice, include 3 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements for you both.

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:05 pm

D4109125 wrote:The fact you are both working will suffice, include 3 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements for you both.
Thanks again. I will put these documents.

I have appointment for PEO after 2 weeks.

Will update you guys.

cheers