ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 general ILR query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saranya92
Newly Registered

tier 1 general ILR query

Post by saranya92 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:01 pm

While applying for ILR, do i need to submit P60?. What if my p60 and pYslip,bank statements are not reflecting the same amount.?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Re: tier 1 general ILR query

Post by mulderpf » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:53 pm

saranya92 wrote:While applying for ILR, do i need to submit P60?. What if my p60 and pYslip,bank statements are not reflecting the same amount.?
Why would they not reflect the same amount? If it's for the same period, there is no reason why it shouldn't.

For Tier 1 General, you do not need a P60 if you have all your payslips at hand.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Manka10

Re: tier 1 general ILR query

Post by Manka10 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:56 pm

saranya92 wrote:While applying for ILR, do i need to submit P60?. What if my p60 and pYslip,bank statements are not reflecting the same amount.?
If the figures in payslips and bank statements are off even by a penny then you will need a letter from your employer explaining the gaffe.

P60s are not required but if you go to a PEO then keep them handy
Manka