ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unmarried Partnership Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kbullet
Newly Registered

Unmarried Partnership Documents

Post by kbullet » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:06 am

Hi,

I was wondering for the proof of cohabiting of me and my partner for the last 2 years. What documents can we use?

As we do not currently have a joint bank account. Since we didn't plan ahead on this, we went paperless statement for most our bills! :oops:
My question is Can we use reprint of bank statement as proof?

The only documents that has both our names in the past 2 years are council tax statement and tenancy agreement.

And there's some odd documents, like GP cards, Bank letters etc.

Would that evidence suffice?

many thanks in advance,
kb

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:20 am

No need to wonder, just look at the guidance given on the application form.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 am

samdeco03

please help wife EEA4 application

Post by samdeco03 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi kbullet

Am sorry for posting a different story on you timeline, looking at your past post i noticed my wife is in the same situation as you were in 2012, shes an non eu family member of an EU her dad (German) which she doesnt live with him as she is over 21 knowing that your application was successful can you please tell what document you submit to support your application when you applied did you prove dependency on your dad or you just have to prove yours and dad treaty right?

Thanks