ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

questions at airport - spouse

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

questions at airport - spouse

Post by abidabzhussain » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:48 am

Can anyone let me know what questions do officers ask when you land with a spouse visa?

Also do i show them tb test with passport or only when asked for it ?
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

Moonandstar

Re: questions at airport - spouse

Post by Moonandstar » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:29 am

abidabzhussain wrote:Can anyone let me know what questions do officers ask when you land with a spouse visa?

Also do i show them tb test with passport or only when asked for it ?
My wife came from Pakistan last week. All they asked her was how long she had been married for. They asked to see her marriage certificate and her TB test certificate. Even though her TB test had expired since June 2013 it was not an issue because the test only has to be valid at time of application is what they said.

Her plane plane landed at 2pm at Heathrow and mashallah she was outside within 50 minutes with no problems or issues whatsoever (except for PIA and their poor service)

Best thing is to enjoy the trip and not to stress. Main thing is you have the visa.