ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Worried about satisfying the maintenance requirements?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

driawrai
Newly Registered

Worried about satisfying the maintenance requirements?

Post by driawrai » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 pm

So, to meet my maintenance requirements, I have printed out an electronic bank statement covering a period of transactions between 01 Aug and 30 Aug. I got the bank to stamp the statement through.

However, the statement has "holes" in it - days where no transactions have been made. However, the balance history is consistent so if there is a hole between 21st of Aug to 25th of Aug, the balance between those dates stays the same at the start and end of the hole.

Is that okay? I can't imagine there will be a problem with it, but I'm still worried.

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Re: Worried about satisfying the maintenance requirements?

Post by njoy1987 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:25 am

driawrai wrote:So, to meet my maintenance requirements, I have printed out an electronic bank statement covering a period of transactions between 01 Aug and 30 Aug. I got the bank to stamp the statement through.

However, the statement has "holes" in it - days where no transactions have been made. However, the balance history is consistent so if there is a hole between 21st of Aug to 25th of Aug, the balance between those dates stays the same at the start and end of the hole.

Is that okay? I can't imagine there will be a problem with it, but I'm still worried.
dont worry its dont matter ur worrying too much

Abdulw87
Newly Registered

Post by Abdulw87 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:54 pm

What exactly do you mean by a hole, like a gap in transactions. As long as the balance does not drop below your required amount of funds during the 28 day period you are good.