ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2.5 months short for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Eureka.Power

2.5 months short for ILR

Post by Eureka.Power » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

Hi,

Visa is expiring April 2014 and ILR is due in June. could you please advise do I need to go extension to get to month of june ??

Thanks

Ad

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:42 am

you need to have leave for full 5 years on work permit to be eligible for ILR so unfortunatley you will need another extension

Apply by post for an extension and if you dont get a decision by the time you become eligible for ILR then vary your application
Manka

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Stipulate when you were given entry clearance and when you entered the UK and under which category?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Re: 2.5 months short for ILR

Post by go2khurram » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Eureka.Power wrote:Hi,

Visa is expiring April 2014 and ILR is due in June. could you please advise do I need to go extension to get to month of june ??

Thanks

Ad
I recommend that you visit a similar thread initiated by me here