ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we Apply EU1 Application Again Instead of applying EU3 ?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sonia167
Newly Registered

Can we Apply EU1 Application Again Instead of applying EU3 ?

Post by sonia167 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Hello Dear Friends,

How are you, I hope you all are fine, and all family is fine too

Dear Friend i have to discuss an issue on behalf of my,
friend and you all guys have been Very Helpful,

Actually my friends 5 years EUFAM4 havbe expriring in couple of months and the question is the next step is to Apply for PR EU3 on the spousal behalf, So her wife is currantly working full time from last 3 years ' BUT ' in last 5 years , 1 year she was not employed and also missing some proof of addresses ,

So in that Case many friends say that the INIS is very strict with that for even 1 Missing letter they Can send refusal Letter,

So Some people said Instead of Taking Risk for PR EU3 , They Can Apply for EU1 Again ? So is that Possible Instead of Applying EU3 thet Can Apply EU1 Application for 5 Years Again ???

Your Help will be Appreciated

Regards,
Sonia

loverboy2
Newly Registered

Post by loverboy2 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Hello, wen your frind eu partner was unemployed did he or she took social welfare,and I would suggest that your friend should apply for eu3 as soon as possible instead of eu 1, and whatever documents she have just send that.if the reject then you can either appel or apply on eu1 again after if they reject,and still if there is confusion my advice is always to go to a good immigrtion lawyer. Wish you and your friend best of luck

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:38 pm

I can see no reason why you would not be allowed to apply for another residence card.

sonia167
Newly Registered

Post by sonia167 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:53 am

Hello Guys Thanks alot for your replies , No we never ever TOOK ANY Social welfare since we r married or before ,
She is working full time in ireland from past 3 years and currently also on full time position,
All i was concerned about was that out of five years 1 year she was not employed and for that 1 year i also dont have any bills .

Thanks Both of u LoverBoy and EUSMile

logan1980
Newly Registered

Post by logan1980 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 pm

sonia167 wrote:Hello Guys Thanks alot for your replies , No we never ever TOOK ANY Social welfare since we r married or before ,
She is working full time in ireland from past 3 years and currently also on full time position,
All i was concerned about was that out of five years 1 year she was not employed and for that 1 year i also dont have any bills .

Thanks Both of u LoverBoy and EUSMile
my permanent residence card was refused and solicitor told me that its better to apply for eufam again, but they will give you 6 months stamp first then 5 years eufam.