ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Advice?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

julie1966
Newly Registered

Any Advice?

Post by julie1966 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Well my husbands visa is on hold because i apparently didnt provide enough proof of my self employment income, they had business and personal bank statements for 18 months, proff i was registered as self employed,proof of my UTR, proof of NI contributions, Proof i was registered to run my business at my address, proof i was insured to run my business from my address, Proof my business is registered with governing body, proof my business is ongoing, my tax return stating my gross income for 2012-2013 was £19,300 and now ive sent them letters from my local authority who i occassionally work with, my clients contracts that state my hourly, weekly and monthly rates with start dates,receipts for cash payments... anything else you guys can think of?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.