ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

salary mismatch in payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajS
Newly Registered

salary mismatch in payslip

Post by rajS » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:33 pm

Hi,

I have two issues in pay slips:

1.Letter from employer stats monthly gross salary.i have taken some salary advance which is not reflected in payslips.

so salary in salary in payslip lesser than salary in letter from employer.however i'm claiming points as per the pay slips.

2.During first 7 months i was getting less salary and another 5 months i was getting highr salary after the salary hike.salary letter from employer just stating the monthly gross salary (after hike).

please help me how to go ahead.

Thaanks.

rajS
Newly Registered

please help me

Post by rajS » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:45 am

Hi ,

It would be a greate help if any one gives the suggestion.

RAW

Post by RAW » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:28 pm

RajS,

Its same as my case that my gross salary raised last july 06.

Now instead of taking simple letter of monthly gross salary, why don't u ask ur employer to give you a detail letter of monthly gross remuneration and overall yearly gross remuneration earned during your claimed earning period. The reflected monthly gross figures must match your payslips amount.

I hope this will clear everything.

Ciao,
RAW

bob30
Newly Registered

Post by bob30 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:33 pm

the letter from employer should ideally state the total gross (better if they can provide monthly breakup) salary for the entire period concerned and the net amount for the period. stating just the current gross amount doesnt serve the HSMP criteria.

rajS
Newly Registered

Post by rajS » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:30 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the valuable suggestion,better i can try to get such letter from employer.