ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

citizenship

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Love211

citizenship

Post by Love211 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:11 pm

I was get later from submission section last week was asking for ..
Speeding fine back in 2009 and 2013 feb. I was paid send them the recipient and proof of address and gnib card copy and my 2 irish son birth certificate and them passport color copys job later and last 3year p60. These all things the ask for I did send everything back today but I am confused as I show this later to one solicitor he say I have 2 speeding fine its look like 50 50 is any one was in same asked before and what was the out come please write here that will give me hop wating since 2011.tnks all u help here.

mred1

Re: citizenship

Post by mred1 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi,
If you read the other post before this, you will see that i mentioned the same thing.
I applied feb 2013 & Got this exact letter today. I sent all this documents when I applied..But I will be sending it to them again tomorrow.
Dont mind your solicitor, put your mind at ease, I am sure you will have a positive outcome..& avoid speeding.
Love211 wrote:I was get later from submission section last week was asking for ..
Speeding fine back in 2009 and 2013 feb. I was paid send them the recipient and proof of address and gnib card copy and my 2 irish son birth certificate and them passport color copys job later and last 3year p60. These all things the ask for I did send everything back today but I am confused as I show this later to one solicitor he say I have 2 speeding fine its look like 50 50 is any one was in same asked before and what was the out come please write here that will give me hop wating since 2011.tnks all u help here.