ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR RENEWAL DUE MAY 10th 2007, EMPLOYER P60 NOT READY YET

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shtatien
Newly Registered

FLR RENEWAL DUE MAY 10th 2007, EMPLOYER P60 NOT READY YET

Post by Shtatien » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:59 pm

My initial 12mths visa expired May 10th. My previous employer sai they cannot provide P60 until May ending.

Advised them to do a request to HMRC requesting for my P60 1st week April after Tax year end, they bluntly refused said they can only wait for the official processing time to get the P60 May ending earlier 3rd weekk May.

I am due to submit for my renewal April 20th. Cannot have P60 till May ending.

My only option is to attach Reference letter from the employer stating the Gross income earned including Gross Tax paid for the period + Payslips + Bank Statement + P45.

But the new FAQ on Home Office site said, Don't attach P45 at all, we need P60.

What do I do, Can some one help me????????????

SH

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: FLR RENEWAL DUE MAY 10th 2007, EMPLOYER P60 NOT READY YE

Post by pantaiema » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:52 pm

Shtatien wrote: ..... My previous employer sai they cannot provide P60 until May ending.

SH
Is the above statement is true ???

I am asking because your previous employer will not be able to provide you with P60 at all. And almost all employers in the UK know about this as this is somthing to do with legal obligation. You got P45 from your previous employer.

You should get P60 early April every years from current employer not from previous employer.

Pantaiema

Shtatien
Newly Registered

Post by Shtatien » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:07 pm

Thanks pantaiema.

I insisted on getting P60 2nd wk April in a discussion with my employer yesterday. The asnswer this time was "the earlier time the P60 will get to me by post will be April ending" bearing the Easter holiday too. Meaning, P60 can't possibly get to me before morning of April 20th when I will post the document to Home Office.

I can only have reference letter from the employer to proof the income & tax paid till the P60 get to me and I adv the employer to clearly state in the refernce letter that my P60 is in process and will not get to me till April ending. This is my situation.

I want to submit the P45 from the previous employers (work with 3different employers in 10mths) + their payslips + bank statement.

Note: I cannot possibly get P60 from any of the employers before April 20th.

Can I still use the doc listed above?

SH

Shtatien
Newly Registered

Post by Shtatien » Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:11 pm

About P45.......But FAQ update by case workers said, they do not need P45 at it does not amount to tax return but P60.

In situation where I worked for 3 employers, I can only present P45 for previous 2 eompoyers and P60 for current employer. So why did the FAQ say, do not attach P45?

SH

makon

Post by makon » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:28 pm

Why are in a hurry to post it on April 20th. As far as your application reaches Home Office by close of work on May 10th you have not done anything illegal.

My advise therefore would be that you prepare two sets of application forms and keep till May 7th. One should address the lack of P60 while
the second application should take P60 into consideration. If by May 7th you haven't received a P60 you can then send the application that addresses the non-receipt of a P60 but if by then you receive your P60 then you can send the application.

Mine is expiring on September 3rd and due to some reasons I am going
to post it to HO on August 31st !

Let me know how it goes

Gd luck

makon

Post by makon » Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:32 pm

One more thing, P45 is not accepted. Read the guidance doc

anu98
Newly Registered

Post by anu98 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:04 am

makon wrote:One more thing, P45 is not accepted. Read the guidance doc
Where is in guidance note says P45 is not acceptable. In my view P45 is also a Income Tax return document. In my case I have 2 jobs one till 17th Nov 06 and another from 20th Nov till 1st April 07. I have two P45 in hand. Do I have to wait for P60 or in hand P45 will do the job.

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:35 am

Hi,

think there is a possibility that if u submit P45 and get a letter from ur employer that ur P60 will not be issued before u submit ur application, u might be approved....see ckb post http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=15096

But it is worth you waiting till you get ur P60, cos u dont want to be payin £400 twice (making £800) cos if ur 1st application is refused which normally takes about 3wks to process and in the meantime u now have ur P60, then u will have to make another fresh application with ur P60 cos if u want to go for a review, u cannot submit new docs.

Will say u get in touch with ckb and find out how he did he's own with a P45.

Good Luck