ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thanks to Y'all.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

create
Newly Registered

Thanks to Y'all.

Post by create » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:11 pm

Hello everyone,
I wanna thank the members of this forum.U guys have been of great help.I received my passport this morning with my family permit.I was thou' thinking I have been denied the second time,having failed to secure the visa on 1st attempt.They sent me an email yesterday,informing me that my passport is ready.The same way the wrote on my first application.I felt angry since there was no indication in the email they sent that a visa had been issued. I opted for the option that my passport be sent to me via courier,which arrived this morning.Lo and behold,I received my passport with a family permit.It's so exciting,and at the same time also feel sad about the stress they had put me through- I had to divulge my Skype Log to obtain a stamp.It's like being raped by an institution.I wanna thank Aine002,she is a wonderful lady. She helped n encouraged me.Special thx to the moderators of this forum.U guys are fantastic.
Should anyone be thinking of applying for a family permit.
They should for their own success,include skype log,or email correspondence between themselves and their spouse as this will save them the headache of reapplying again.The British Embassy has become another ''Edward Snowden'' institution where they collate personal data and files of every applicant. I wonder what will happen to the print out of my Skype log.Well they can eat it,if they want.
Thanks all n God bless.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Thanks to Y'all.

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:29 pm

it's silly law. So if a couple in a relationship they won't discuss intimate matter in Skype anymore before submitting an application

and i am sure those immigration officer talk what they read about other people private " Skype chat" during their lunch break too and make some jokes or laugh little
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

create
Newly Registered

Post by create » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:36 pm

Very true Askmepls82. When I applied for the 1st time,the lady demanded for my skype log,claiming it would help boost my chances.I told her,that ain't required,and I got denied.I guess I just had to play by their rules.Give unto Cesar,sometimes what doesn't belong to him,and he will let u be.I guess they they do this deliberately to collate pple's data.I won't be surprise if this is another secret snooping by the British Govt.