ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT..Administrative Review On Tier 4 General visa Refusal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Virius
Newly Registered

URGENT..Administrative Review On Tier 4 General visa Refusal

Post by Virius » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Hello Everyone,

Please I need your help urgently regarding my application.

I did apply on TIER 4 GENERAL and Unfortunately My Visa been refused after The FACE to FACE interview and I believe it is for very silly reasons which i did explain the reason to the ECO officer very well and she did Confirm she is happy with me.

Please can you help me regarding my refusal points and Any Sample for Writing Letter for the Administrative review.

Also I need to support my points from the Law in UK.

the reason are as follows :

ECO Comment:

You attended an interview on 01/09/2013 in connection with your application for entry clearance.

You were asked series Questions in connection with your plans to study in the united kingdom to establish whether you were a genuine student as required by paragraph 245ZV (k).

I have considered you application in the round, including the fact that you have been issued with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.

However, I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you are a genuine student because:

1) You have applied to undertake a Pre-Sessional Programme at London School of Business and Finance.

note that you have spent 4 years resident in the United Kingdom as a student.

I do not find it credible that a student who spent the past 4 years studying accountancy in The UK would need to improve their academic English.

I am not satisfied that your proposed course of study represents any academic progression and I do not find your study intention to be credible.

2) I am also mindful that you most recently made an application for leave to remain on the basis that your removal from the UK would be in breach of your Human Rights.

Your immigration history gives cause to question the true motivations behind your application for entry clearance.

Give all of the above I do not find you intention credible.

In all the circumstances it would appear that you proposed studies are merely a means of gaining entry to the UK for other Purposes.

I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 245ZV(k) of the immigration Rules.
(Been Given Appeal to Review of this decision will be a full Re-consideration of your application)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Point 1) I did explain this is not an English course and it is course of Business and Management and this course will Prepare me for my main course MBA Course

• I will be deepening my understanding and knowledge in Business. The exact Modules I will be studying are the following:
 Managerial Economics (20 credits)
 Business Statistics (20 credits)
 Management and Financial Accounting* (20 credits)
 Academic Writing (20 Credit)

*** Also I will awarded Exemption For my MBA course For full 7 Modules and Now i am require to do 3 Papaers for 6 Month

so Both Course will take Max of 1 year.

She Insist it is English Course on THe Refusal Letter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) For Point No 2 she thought it is an Asylum application i did submit my application on.

I mention to hear ... on FLR(o) Guidance it is Not for People who seek an Asylum.

I said to her i applied for Private Exceptional Circumstances and When I wanted to switch to Tier 4 Visa In UK. No College accept to take me and offer the CAS Letter until I receive a UKBA decision.

( PLEASE HELP ME TO CHALLENGING THIS POINT CLEARLY AND BY LAW POINTS AND PARAGRAPHS)

In General I show her in all my stay in UK i Never Used any Public Funds and always showing Progress in My study and passing My Exams Even When I submit MY FLR(O) application I set 2 ACCA EXAMS and I did pass them who show that i am genuine about my study)

PLz help ASAP as i am running out of time

Many Thanks

Virius
Newly Registered

Post by Virius » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:32 am

NO ONE CAN GIVE EVEN ONE REPLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:29 pm

BlackBirdSSG wrote:What were your grounds of refusal in both circumstances (especially when you were refused in the UK)
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Deviser

Re: URGENT..Administrative Review On Tier 4 General visa Ref

Post by Deviser » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Virius wrote:Hello Everyone,

Please I need your help urgently regarding my application.

I did apply on TIER 4 GENERAL and Unfortunately My Visa been refused after The FACE to FACE interview and I believe it is for very silly reasons which i did explain the reason to the ECO officer very well and she did Confirm she is happy with me.

Please can you help me regarding my refusal points and Any Sample for Writing Letter for the Administrative review.

Also I need to support my points from the Law in UK.

the reason are as follows :

ECO Comment:

You attended an interview on 01/09/2013 in connection with your application for entry clearance.

You were asked series Questions in connection with your plans to study in the united kingdom to establish whether you were a genuine student as required by paragraph 245ZV (k).

I have considered you application in the round, including the fact that you have been issued with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies.

However, I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you are a genuine student because:

1) You have applied to undertake a Pre-Sessional Programme at London School of Business and Finance.

note that you have spent 4 years resident in the United Kingdom as a student.

I do not find it credible that a student who spent the past 4 years studying accountancy in The UK would need to improve their academic English.

I am not satisfied that your proposed course of study represents any academic progression and I do not find your study intention to be credible.

2) I am also mindful that you most recently made an application for leave to remain on the basis that your removal from the UK would be in breach of your Human Rights.

Your immigration history gives cause to question the true motivations behind your application for entry clearance.

Give all of the above I do not find you intention credible.

In all the circumstances it would appear that you proposed studies are merely a means of gaining entry to the UK for other Purposes.

I therefore refuse your application under paragraph 245ZV(k) of the immigration Rules.
(Been Given Appeal to Review of this decision will be a full Re-consideration of your application)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Point 1) I did explain this is not an English course and it is course of Business and Management and this course will Prepare me for my main course MBA Course

• I will be deepening my understanding and knowledge in Business. The exact Modules I will be studying are the following:
 Managerial Economics (20 credits)
 Business Statistics (20 credits)
 Management and Financial Accounting* (20 credits)
 Academic Writing (20 Credit)

*** Also I will awarded Exemption For my MBA course For full 7 Modules and Now i am require to do 3 Papaers for 6 Month

so Both Course will take Max of 1 year.

She Insist it is English Course on THe Refusal Letter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) For Point No 2 she thought it is an Asylum application i did submit my application on.

I mention to hear ... on FLR(o) Guidance it is Not for People who seek an Asylum.

I said to her i applied for Private Exceptional Circumstances and When I wanted to switch to Tier 4 Visa In UK. No College accept to take me and offer the CAS Letter until I receive a UKBA decision.

( PLEASE HELP ME TO CHALLENGING THIS POINT CLEARLY AND BY LAW POINTS AND PARAGRAPHS)

In General I show her in all my stay in UK i Never Used any Public Funds and always showing Progress in My study and passing My Exams Even When I submit MY FLR(O) application I set 2 ACCA EXAMS and I did pass them who show that i am genuine about my study)

PLz help ASAP as i am running out of time

Many Thanks

On what basis you applied your last visa in UK [i.e. FLR(O)] and what have you done in your 4 years in UK? If you want reply, provide full details here. No private message will be replied.

Generally, if you apply entry-clearance visa, right-after the refusal of your in-country application, it's obvious that you are trying to stay or enter in UK.