ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

xs2ahmed query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

params0073
United Kingdom

xs2ahmed query

Post by params0073 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:07 pm

xs2ahmed wrote:Hi Param,
I am sending you PM to get your advice, because I think you you have already gone through a similar situation which I will go through now.

From your posts I think you had your second extension received recently. I was wondering if the points awarded to you were according to old rules ? or the new rules ?

I am not worried about 2 year or 3 year extension. I am more worried about scoring points and qualifying for tier 1.

My initial app was on 2 march 2009 and extension was in Nov 2011 now it will be my second extension, will I be given points for my earnings from old table or new ?

Did you have similar case and were you given points according to old table ?

Thanks very much for any help you can do ..

Param