ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP expired, awaiting EEA2 decision

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

natasha1985
Newly Registered

EEA FP expired, awaiting EEA2 decision

Post by natasha1985 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:49 pm

I wonder if anybody could advise me? My husband posted his EEA2 application off to UKBA on 3rd September 2013 & they received it on 4th September, he then received his COA on 13th September, dated 10th September. He is a Turkish national, and I am an Irish citizen living in Belfast. His EEA Family Permit expired on 13th September 2013. We have considered travelling back to Turkey in November time (no flights booked yet) as i have just had a baby boy & would like his family to see him soon, and we had wanted to request to get both our passports back for this. My question is (sorry its so long-winded!) can we request our passports back without cancelling our application? Someone told me that due to him being Turkish, requesting documents back would automatically cancel the application?? As obviously i wouldn't be wanting to withdraw our application. Also as his EEA FP has expired and we are awaiting an outcome on his EEA2 application, can he travel back & forth from Belfast to Turkey with no problem at immigration? And lastly, if we do get the passports returned, do we need to then send them back to UKBA after we return home again? I enclosed a special delivery envelope in my application so would they just use this? So sorry for such a long message, but just wondering if anyone could help me! Thanks in advance!!

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:11 am

Please continue in your other thread.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.