ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

malik333
Newly Registered

need help

Post by malik333 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:53 am

can we apply in both cat..£50,000 and £200,000 same time?

BlackBirdSSG
Member of Standing

Post by BlackBirdSSG » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Parallel applications are not allowed.

Documentations required are different for £50 route and £200K route.

Anyone can apply for £50K route (via UK based FCA regulated firms) and £200K (by using your own or 3rd party access to funds). This is applicable for both in-country and out-country applications.

For PSW's £50K route, only PSW holders are allowed to go through that route.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: need help

Post by Olasunkanmi » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:06 pm

malik333 wrote:can we apply in both cat..£50,000 and £200,000 same time?
Why will you want to apply for the 2 routes at the same time?
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

malik333
Newly Registered

Post by malik333 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:
. I applied earlier in £200000 and my application refused on the base of statement could not verify. Now I transfer all funds in uk and want to reapply. Currently am on psw so am fulfilling the requirement of both categories.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:52 pm

malik333 wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:
. I applied earlier in £200000 and my application refused on the base of statement could not verify. Now I transfer all funds in uk and want to reapply. Currently am on psw so am fulfilling the requirement of both categories.
@ malik333, you should have ask your question clearly by explaining your situation in your first post.

You are allowed to apply for the 50k because you are presently on PSW visa, but you should be very careful by making sure you correct all the mistakes in the first application if there is any.

Another point worth mentioning is that you should stick with your initial business plans, but you can modify your plan by adding better market research, changes in the competitors markets e.t.c. The reason I said this is because HO need to see you as someone who is vigorously pursuing his business ideas and not someone who can change ideas on the whim of visa refusal.

Also start trading in your proposed business through your business account as your PSW visa permit you to do this and this will help in convincing caseworker that you are a genuine entrepreneur.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.