ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Premium (In Person) Appointment - Advance Payment Online

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anuragkapur
Newly Registered

ILR Premium (In Person) Appointment - Advance Payment Online

Post by anuragkapur » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:05 pm

I am currently on a Tier 1 (General) Visa.

I have an appointment at the Croydon PEO on Oct 28th for Settlement. I have already payed the full fee of £1426 online at the time of booking my appointment. I have received an Application Payment Sheet confirming the payment.

However, I do not see any option in the SET O form to indicate that I have already payed. The form seems to suggest that I should pay on the day.

This has really confused me. Am I allowed to pay in advance for the in person appointment? If yes, why doesn't the application form have any option to reflect this? How should I fill in the payment section of the application form?

Any help highly appreciated!

pragneshmpatel

Re: ILR Premium (In Person) Appointment - Advance Payment On

Post by pragneshmpatel » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:20 pm

anuragkapur wrote:I am currently on a Tier 1 (General) Visa.

I have an appointment at the Croydon PEO on Oct 28th for Settlement. I have already payed the full fee of £1426 online at the time of booking my appointment. I have received an Application Payment Sheet confirming the payment.

However, I do not see any option in the SET O form to indicate that I have already payed. The form seems to suggest that I should pay on the day.

This has really confused me. Am I allowed to pay in advance for the in person appointment? If yes, why doesn't the application form have any option to reflect this? How should I fill in the payment section of the application form?

Any help highly appreciated!
If you paid then why you worry. Just don't feel the payment part.

anuragkapur
Newly Registered

Post by anuragkapur » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Thanks for taking out the time to reply. I am 90% sure that I dont have anything to worry about. However, the two pieces of the puzzle - the online payment and the application form that doesn't have an option to indicate online payment, don't fit together. Hence, I am worried that I might have done something wrong.

So I thought I should post it here seek advice. If anyone has had experience with this scenario, I would really like to know about it just to be sure!

mailaolhp
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by mailaolhp » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:28 am

[color=#FFBF40][quote="anuragkapur"]Thanks for taking out the time to reply. I am 90% sure that I dont have anything to worry about. However, the two pieces of the puzzle - the online payment and the application form that doesn't have an option to indicate online payment, don't fit together. Hence, I am worried that I might have done something wrong.

So I thought I should post it here seek advice. If anyone has had experience with this scenario, I would really like to know about it just to be sure![/quote][/color]

Hi anuragkapur, I have similar situation. I have to apply for my wife's ILR, I took appointment and paid for £1426 and got email confirmation with amount being paid.

But when I started filling the application form there is no place to indicate that we have paid online. I have filled up the fees page but we will mention that we have paid online and will carry the copy of receipt which anyway they have mentioned that we should carry with us. Also will keep a blank page of that particular fees page, so if they says we should remove it I will remove it from the application with the blank one !

Hope that works !

BUT, I strongly agree this is a misguiding application form and they should amend it asap.

Please let me know how it goes for you on 28th as we have to go on 3rd march.

Thank you & Regards

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:55 am

Mailaolhp, you are replying to a post which was posted in 2013.

mailaolhp
Newly Registered

Post by mailaolhp » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:10 am

[quote="lynxukauq"]Mailaolhp, you are replying to a post which was posted in 2013.[/quote]

Ah ! True but the situation is still same. Do you have answer as that post is unanswered as well so it should not matter. :) At least anuragkapur should answer.

Thank you
Hardik

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

Post by lynxukauq » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:21 am

Yes the Payment Section of the form needs to be re-designed.

You can fill in the details with the same card that you have used for payment.

Filling in the payment section again does not means that they will take the payment again, its just to verify the card details that has been used for the payment.

Plus they can check everything on their system anyway when you turn up for your appointment.