ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP IMPORTANT ?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JUSTINYK

EEA FP IMPORTANT ?

Post by JUSTINYK » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:50 am

hello everyone ,

im non-eea national will apply with my eea national polish wife 1st or 5th of october.

1/ can i note in application that im planning to travel with her 29 october ??

2/ do i need to apply 6 months before the date of flight ??

3/ im so lost , i cant find any exmple of cover (suppoting) letter , can someone help me ??

4/ whats mean COA ? and ECO ? and its true that later applying for RC taking more than 6month !! so i will need to go back to my country to not over stay then wait for result ???!

im confisued.

PS : my member of this forum and it helped me A LOT to collect documents and understand all the story of FAMILY PERMIT :)
thank you all.

Diomond

Re: EEA FP IMPORTANT ?

Post by Diomond » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:23 pm

JUSTINYK wrote:hello everyone ,

im non-eea national will apply with my eea national polish wife 1st or 5th of october.

1/ can i note in application that im planning to travel with her 29 october ??

2/ do i need to apply 6 months before the date of flight ??

3/ im so lost , i cant find any exmple of cover (suppoting) letter , can someone help me ??

4/ whats mean COA ? and ECO ? and its true that later applying for RC taking more than 6month !! so i will need to go back to my country to not over stay then wait for result ???!

im confisued.

PS : my member of this forum and it helped me A LOT to collect documents and understand all the story of FAMILY PERMIT :)
thank you all.
1. Yes you can write your intended date of travel.
2. You do not have to apply 6 month before your travel, as they should issue you FP asap.
3.In covering letter your wife has to confirm that she is travelling with you or joining you in uk.
4.COA is certificate of application , HO sends you when they have recieve your application ,and ECO is entry clearance officer (immigration officer who deals with your case) ,And you do not have to go back to your country as you wont be illegal, while waiting for the outcomes of your application.
hope its help.

JUSTINYK

Post by JUSTINYK » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Oh thank you , that helps a lot !
so even i will choose date , 15 days after application , it will be fine ??

in UKBA website i found that processing time is 100% in 2days in TUNISIA
is true ?

and an other point also :

- before marriage my wife had her ex-husband name. in her pevious
passeport and perious document and work contract in UK , she was using this name.

but in our act of marriage there is just her NATIVE NAME. cause this is the law in tunisia.

so => in pervious passeport and pay slips and tenancy agreemnt and bank statments is het ex-husband name.

=> in our act of mariage there is just her native name.

In this case , do i need to explain that and give them her divorce certificate ??

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:12 pm

JUSTINYK wrote:Oh thank you , that helps a lot !
so even i will choose date , 15 days after application , it will be fine ??

in UKBA website i found that processing time is 100% in 2days in TUNISIA
is true ?

and an other point also :

- before marriage my wife had her ex-husband name. in her pevious
passeport and perious document and work contract in UK , she was using this name.

but in our act of marriage there is just her NATIVE NAME. cause this is the law in tunisia.

so => in pervious passeport and pay slips and tenancy agreemnt and bank statments is het ex-husband name.

=> in our act of mariage there is just her native name.

In this case , do i need to explain that and give them her divorce certificate ??
Yes you can apply 15 days before.
And every case is different than other ,100 % i 2 days is true but its not a gurantee that your case will be done in 2 days.But most likely they will make a decision within 15 days.

And it would be better to submit the divorce paper and explain i covering letter.
That all is my opinion , Anyone else might be able to give you better advice .