ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal Due to Bank Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mszafar

Refusal Due to Bank Letter

Post by mszafar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Hi

How many people had refusal due to Bank not mentioning their name on letter and that funds are transferable to UK and won their appeal ? I have got appeal on 17 October. fingers crossed. :(

Ahmd_64
United Kingdom

Post by Ahmd_64 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:05 pm

when did you lodge appeal?

famous

Re: Refusal Due to Bank Letter

Post by famous » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:47 pm

why did u not ensure that banks mention the name and that funds are transferable?

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:12 pm

mszafar wrote:Hi

How many people had refusal due to Bank not mentioning their name on letter and that funds are transferable to UK and won their appeal ? I have got appeal on 17 October. fingers crossed. :(

@ mszafar, by bank not mentioning name on letter, I guess you mean the bank did not mention your name on the third party bank statements and letter.

If that is the case, there are many members on the forum who have been refused on the same point and all you have to proof during the appeal hearing is that bank does not include someone else name on account holders statement and letters. This is the standard practise by banks all over the world and the judges recognised this and have allowed lot of appeals base on this point.

All you need to do is make sure you are following your business activities by continuing trading if allowed with your previous visa (all PSW visa applicants are allowed and expected to continue trading) to proof that you are a genuine entrepreneur and also make sure that the full funds is still available to you from the third party.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:41 pm

famous wrote:why did u not ensure that banks mention the name and that funds are transferable?
I had tried my best but bank manager was not ready to write my name on third party bank letter and she wrote funds are free from any liability. According to her, there is no liability on the funds which means account holder is free to transfer money anywhere.

I have checked with other banks too but they also do not give such letter. When i applied, i also wrote covering letter that I had tried to get letter but bank is not ready to give such letter.
Last edited by mszafar on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Ahmd_64 wrote:when did you lodge appeal?
12 June. I was expecting date around march april but surprisingly, i have received hearing date in october.

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:

@ mszafar, by bank not mentioning name on letter, I guess you mean the bank did not mention your name on the third party bank statements and letter.

If that is the case, there are many members on the forum who have been refused on the same point and all you have to proof during the appeal hearing is that bank does not include someone else name on account holders statement and letters. This is the standard practise by banks all over the world and the judges recognised this and have allowed lot of appeals base on this point.

All you need to do is make sure you are following your business activities by continuing trading if allowed with your previous visa (all PSW visa applicants are allowed and expected to continue trading) to proof that you are a genuine entrepreneur and also make sure that the full funds is still available to you from the third party.
yes, I meant, bank is not ready to my name on my cousin's account.

I had tried my best, even I had spoken to their Headoffice, They are not willing to give letter with my name on it. I had spoken to their complaints team via email asking their procedure, they had sent me email that its not their policy to give such letter and they refused to confirm this in writing.

Can I give copy of that email as reference. It is form their complaints department.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:51 pm

mszafar wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:

I had tried my best, even I had spoken to their Headoffice, They are not willing to give letter with my name on it. I had spoken to their complaints team via email asking their procedure, they had sent me email that its not their policy to give such letter and they refused to confirm this in writing.

Can I give copy of that email as reference. It is form their complaints department.

@ mszafar, yes you can use any correspondence either e-mail or letter that you receive from the bank to proof that they don't give such letter to anyone.

You should also look at the following cases to have a view about other forum members experiences;

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 892#894892

Your case look very straightforward as such letter required by HO are not given by banks. Try to also get case references of other members that have won their appeal with the same refusal reason.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:58 pm

mszafar wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:

Hello mszafar
Sorry to your refusal.
I had same refusal and I went to appeal on 4 September and I also gave an email to judge from bank stating bank can not write such letter on behalf of third party.
Bad news judge gave the decesion against me.
So you should take it very seriously.
There are a lot appellants who win there appeals but also there are few victims like me who didn't win.
But my prayers are with u.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:21 pm

TSAZ wrote:
mszafar wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:

Hello mszafar
Sorry to your refusal.
I had same refusal and I went to appeal on 4 September and I also gave an email to judge from bank stating bank can not write such letter on behalf of third party.
There are a lot appellants who win there appeals but also there are few victims like me who didn't win.
@ TSAZ, sorry to hear about your appeal not going through, but did you pursue your appeal to the upper tribunal as you can use other won cases to justify that your appeal should have also been allowed in your favour.

Don't loose hope as long as others won on the same reason, then you should also get a positive response at the upper tribunal.

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:24 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:
mszafar wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:

@ mszafar, yes you can use any correspondence either e-mail or letter that you receive from the bank to proof that they don't give such letter to anyone.

You should also look at the following cases to have a view about other forum members experiences;

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 892#894892

Your case look very straightforward as such letter required by HO are not given by banks. Try to also get case references of other members that have won their appeal with the same refusal reason.
Thanks for the links. InshAllah will win this appeal.

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:26 pm

TSAZ wrote:
mszafar wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:

Hello mszafar
Sorry to your refusal.
Yes I have seen thread about your refusal. You should go to upper tribunal. Which bank did you use?

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:
TSAZ wrote:
mszafar wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:

Hello mszafar
Sorry to your refusal.
@ TSAZ, sorry to hear about your appeal not going through, but did you pursue your appeal to the upper tribunal as you can use other won cases to justify that your appeal should have also been allowed in your favour.

Don't loose hope as long as others won on the same reason, then you should also get a positive response at the upper tribunal.
It is hard to get case references from people who won their cases. people donot give more info except their appeal is allowed.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:55 pm

mszafar wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:
TSAZ wrote:
mszafar wrote:

Hello mszafar
Sorry to your refusal.

It is hard to get case references from people who won their cases. people donot give more info except their appeal is allowed.
Yes you are right people don't share their case reference after wining the appeal.
If some one win case in upper tribunal then you can use case reference but not from first tribunal.and most of people won their cases in this particular refusal reason in first tribunal ,so don't waste your time asking people for their case references.
Be prepare and pray you have good judge,bcoz its depend upon judge as well.
Hope the best

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:00 pm

TSAZ wrote:
mszafar wrote:
Olasunkanmi wrote:
TSAZ wrote: Hello mszafar
Sorry to your refusal.

Yes you are right people don't share their case reference after wining the appeal.
If some one win case in upper tribunal then you can use case reference but not from first tribunal.and most of people won their cases in this particular refusal reason in first tribunal ,so don't waste your time asking people for their case references.
Be prepare and pray you have good judge,bcoz its depend upon judge as well.
Hope the best
My bank is Natwest and appeal in upper tribunal as well didn't heard any thing yet from upper tribunal.i am very hopefull that this time insha alah I will win

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Yeah inshAllah you will win. Have you got permission to go to upper tribunal?

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:12 pm

mszafar wrote:Yeah inshAllah you will win. Have you got permission to go to upper tribunal?
Not yet,sent doc on Friday ,I think will take a week or more

mszafar

Post by mszafar » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:18 pm

TSAZ wrote:
mszafar wrote:Yeah inshAllah you will win. Have you got permission to go to upper tribunal?
Not yet,sent doc on Friday ,I think will take a week or more
InshAllah you ll get permission.