ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Success IRL with Driving Offence in PEO Birmingham

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fqvision

Success IRL with Driving Offence in PEO Birmingham

Post by fqvision » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi Friends,

I am very excited to tell my story on same day but due to some resions.

well

I am worried about my IRL, past few months regarding to Driving Offence, i wrote many article and ask for help. on different web site and blogs. and solicitors , every one give me advice to go for two years Extension,

my immigration history

i came into uk in sep 2010,

in sep 2011, police stop me, without insurance, and licence, i went to court on 16-02-2012, i paid fine. and 4 months disqualification,

I got married with British Citizen in july 2011, and get my 2 years Spouse visa on 19 sep 2011,

due to new law of Criminality i was very upset, well
i book 3rd of September in PEO Birmingham ,

I prepare two files , one file FLR(M) Extension, second SET(M)

6 prove of address. in separate folder and ,

pictures payslip, birth certificate , passport and other document in separate folder ,

i wake up early in morning, start journey to Solihull office about 25 minutes far from my house, as i reach there they told me to come back, because i was a hour early :shock:

well after a hour went back my wife and kid are also with me,

first they did my security check and give me token, and i start wait, after 5 minutes they call 217 Token number on window 1, well

i was very nervous, well as i reach at windows, i said to him good morning, and he ask me you wana file for IRL, then i told him,

Sir, I am very confuse, I have a problem with my application, because i have driving offence, and that less then two years, if my application gona refuse or if i am not eligible so please tell me i don't want to waste my money i prefer to go for Extension,

:?: well he said to me i am not case worker just submit we will give to response in two hours, i submit my SET-M form, and give combine document file, like passport and birth certificate and payslips,

but ...... :shock: not proof of address,,, OMG :shock:

well as i submit come back in waiting room very upset

told my wife i ma very upset, i don't know why,,, i told her i lost my 1500 Pounds,, hehehheheheh

after 20 minutes one of Security officer call my token number and told me go out and come back after 2 hours,

as i went out very upset , in town centre after half hour look at my back and shout!! OMG i forget my Proof of address, i quickly run in to PEO again, and in security check request them i forget :( :?: very confuse,,, after that O-M-G very upset, well

in short after two hours came back and, wait,, first they call my token number and Said Congratulate you got ILR, I am so excited,

i explain here ,, well

I take a risk,

Thanks God...

if any one have same satiation mail me