ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

health and safety certificate for house

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irfan594

health and safety certificate for house

Post by irfan594 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:58 pm

my local council no longer comes and inspect the house to prove that house is not overcrowded and the living standard are oky

now i have to get a h & S certificate that will prove that the house is oky to live and it wont be overcrowded which i got a quote for £250 if anyone knows someone doing it cheaper please let me know

Biscuit
Newly Registered

Post by Biscuit » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:30 pm

Your local council inspects houses for immigration? Is this a council house?

Who has requested that you get a Health & Safety certificate?

irfan594

Post by irfan594 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:17 am

no it not a council house its my parents house and its freehold

i read on the form that you need to provide a official document to show the house is not overcrowded as well as a letter from ur parents

cloudysky99

Post by cloudysky99 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:27 am

u need to call the council people tell them your situation then they'll tel you a date when someone can come and check your house and issue you a letter after some days. mind you have to pay for this service

Good luck!!

Brit Chick

Post by Brit Chick » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:36 pm

You don't need a certificate if your parents own their own home.....just the title deeds to the property and a letter from them stating that you and your spouse can live in their home with them. You can include photos of the room(s) you propose to occupy to strengthen the application.

If your parents have any mortgage outstanding then you should also submit their latest morgage statement.