ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 student visa query - really urgent guys !!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kam sahota
Newly Registered

Tier 4 student visa query - really urgent guys !!

Post by Kam sahota » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:37 am

I have biometric appointment on 25 th of September and need to carried self assessment appendix form. Got confusion In few questions.
1. Unless you are exempt u ser differentiation arrangements , you must send all the original certificates of qualification and or original transcripts of results and references that are listed in CAS.

There are two answer options :
- put a cross in box to confirm you have done so if this applies to you .
- put a cross in the box to confirm evidence not required under guidance, but held by applicant.

2. In question 5.8 need to mention academic qualification equivalent to UK degree. I am confused in 5.9 that whether ds follows the 5.8 or what?
Put a cross in box to indicate what evidence you have supplied ?
- original test certificate
- evidence bit required under guidance but held by applicant go to question 5.14.

Please guys it's really urgent . Whoever have some information about tier 4 general visa , look at appendix 8 and sort out my problem .

Cheers :)

ZOHAIB
Newly Registered

Post by ZOHAIB » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:33 pm

just rerad your CAS carefully every thing is mentioned there

ZOHAIB
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 student visa query - really urgent guys !!

Post by ZOHAIB » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Kam sahota wrote: I have biometric appointment on 25 th of September and need to carried self assessment appendix form. Got confusion In few questions.
1. Unless you are exempt u ser differentiation arrangements , you must send all the original certificates of qualification and or original transcripts of results and references that are listed in CAS.

There are two answer options :
- put a cross in box to confirm you have done so if this applies to you .
- put a cross in the box to confirm evidence not required under guidance, but held by applicant.

2. In question 5.8 need to mention academic qualification equivalent to UK degree. I am confused in 5.9 that whether ds follows the 5.8 or what?
Put a cross in box to indicate what evidence you have supplied ?

just read your CAS carefully every thing is mentioned there
- original test certificate
- evidence bit required under guidance but held by applicant go to question 5.14.

Please guys it's really urgent . Whoever have some information about tier 4 general visa , look at appendix 8 and sort out my problem .

Cheers :)