ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Chloe_inuk
Newly Registered

SPOUSE VISA SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Chloe_inuk » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:45 pm

My husband today got his spouse visa from JAMAICA!!!! After waiting six months for an interview, six very stressful months we finally got the result we had been hoping and praying for.
It was very very difficult we had no solicitor, Mark had overstayed in the UK for 6 years and had criminal convictions, if i remember one person told me on here to forget about it and begin life with him in jamaica!
WHAT A JOKE!!!!! Can i please advise anybody applying for a visa, do not give up, STAY STRONG, FOCUSED, and most importnatly HAVE FAITH!!!!
Jamaica has the highest refusal rate and with my husband track record i was 70% sure he would get refused.
The applcation we submitted however was the size of a bible, every piece of evidence was there, these forums helped me a lot-i am grateful for them!!!!
If anybody would like any information on spouse visa's the evidence needed please let me know, its been the most stressful experience of my life, and i know how hard it is-as i said stay strong, keep fighting for your partner, don't at no stage give up!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Janit
Newly Registered

Post by Janit » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:27 am

I am so glad for you. :) Even though he overstayed and had convictions, you still got through, this goes to show that once you put your evidence in a convincing manner and have faith, God will smile on you. I hope you settle down and enjoy your life together.

missbenz5474
Newly Registered

Post by missbenz5474 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:38 am

:D Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So good 2 hear success stories from Jamaica ,were putting in for my husbands spouse visa in Kingston in April hope we have good news like you two.Have a long happy life together

Bialystock
Newly Registered

Re: SPOUSE VISA SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bialystock » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:33 pm

Hi dear,

I am glad to hear that your husband got through eventually with spouse visa. I would start off with a little introduction of my wife and myself that will lead to seek your good advice.

I am a Pakistani and my wife is a British by birth and race. We both have been living together in China for one and half years in matrimonial relationship. In June 2007, we are going back to the U.K to live permanently; and in this connection I will apply for settlement visa to the U.K as a husband of British citizen.

We have a huge pile of documents in order to present to the high commission in China; but despite all that we want to make sure that everything is including and leakage free.

Could you please advice us on what kind of documents you submitted with your husbands application? How did you sort out in application?

I would be grateful if you please get to us with useful advice as soon as possible.

Thanks
S.A

==============
Chloe_inuk wrote:My husband today got his spouse visa from JAMAICA!!!! After waiting six months for an interview, six very stressful months we finally got the result we had been hoping and praying for.
It was very very difficult we had no solicitor, Mark had overstayed in the UK for 6 years and had criminal convictions, if i remember one person told me on here to forget about it and begin life with him in jamaica!
WHAT A JOKE!!!!! Can i please advise anybody applying for a visa, do not give up, STAY STRONG, FOCUSED, and most importnatly HAVE FAITH!!!!
Jamaica has the highest refusal rate and with my husband track record i was 70% sure he would get refused.
The applcation we submitted however was the size of a bible, every piece of evidence was there, these forums helped me a lot-i am grateful for them!!!!
If anybody would like any information on spouse visa's the evidence needed please let me know, its been the most stressful experience of my life, and i know how hard it is-as i said stay strong, keep fighting for your partner, don't at no stage give up!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: