ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maheshs.2006
Newly Registered

ILR

Post by maheshs.2006 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:05 pm

I am nearing my 5 years stay in UK (combination of work permit + HSMP). I have the following queries. Could you please answer to these queries.

1) I got married on May-18-2006 and my wife is living with me from June-2006 on HSMP dependent visa. I am using SET-O form. Can I include my wife also as dependent and apply for ILR? One of the post stated we should be together for 2 years. But I didn't find any such information in SET-O form.

2) I am applying for ILR under HSMP. But for 3 years I was under work permit. In which section of the application form can I show that I was under Work permit for initial 3 years?

3) If I am applying for ILR under HSMP do I need to submit "English language letter from the University"? I understand this is applicable only if I am applying for an VISA extension under HSMP.
Only "Life in the UK" test pass is sufficient. Am I correct ?

Thanks.

meggles

Post by meggles » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:06 pm

sorry- i can only answer some of your questions.

2- I too was on a WP then switched to HSMP. i will be applying via SET(0) as a HSMP. i will include my initial WP letter & WP extension letter as docunmentation. i will also explain this in a cover letter.

3- no. you don't have to submit letter from uni. you need to submit Life in the UK Pass Certificate.