ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any HSMP approvals with Exceptional Consideration???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kiwi Pro

Post by Kiwi Pro » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:03 am

HSMP approval is all about managing to acquire all "Evidence Required" which in many cases is almost impossible.

"Exception Consideration" is an eyewash.

The reason has to be strong enough such War or Natural Disaster, and documented evidence of the same.

Kiwi Pro

Post by Kiwi Pro » Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:09 am

I mean HSMP approvals WITHOUT Required Evidence

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Post by Papafaith » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:40 am

No, if there is proof of wars and strife etc, go the assylum route.
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Any HSMP approvals with Exceptional Consideration???

Post by pantaiema » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:26 pm

Miracle could happen, is not it ?

Pantaiema

Kiwi Pro wrote:HSMP approval is all about managing to acquire all "Evidence Required" which in many cases is almost impossible.

"Exception Consideration" is an eyewash.

The reason has to be strong enough such War or Natural Disaster, and documented evidence of the same.

Kiwi Pro

Post by Kiwi Pro » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:56 am

Home Office is totally inflexible. HSMP is only approved for applicants who are fortunate enough to have ALL the "Required Evidence". Also, no attempt is made to verify the information with the concerned bodies and the application rejected in case of any possible doubt.

An applicant can submit various documents to successfully prove "beyond any level of doubt" the claimed no. of points.

However, Exception Consideration is only possible when the reason is strong enough such as War or Natural Disaster. No other reason is allowed.

Hence, "Exception Consideration" is an eyewash.

In many cases, all the required evidence is almost impossible to acquire.

This has made HSMP a Luck based system, not Points based.

kiwi_in_uk
Newly Registered

Post by kiwi_in_uk » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:46 am

I managed to get approval with exceptional consideration as I didn't have a tax return (having not worked in the UK for a full tax year). Instead I supplied 12 months of bank statements and 11 months wage slips, plus a letter from my employer stating my income, and I included a letter with my bank statements writing that this was my net pay only (of course, but I thought it might be necessary to state the obvious!) and I did a table showing what page of the bank statements each pay was detailed on. Sp, it is possible to get approval I suppose as long as you provide more than the 'required' exceptional consideration evidence?