ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal due to maintenance

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rob789
Newly Registered

refusal due to maintenance

Post by rob789 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Hello,

I just applied for Tier 4 application but has been refused as i showed my brothers bank statement as a sponsor, as he always have been from the day that i entered uk. Now i am thinking of appealing. what do you guys think of the chances that i have of gaining favorable outcome.

Virius
Newly Registered

Statements and Sonsor Criteria.

Post by Virius » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:27 pm

(i) The statements must cover:

(1) a consecutive 28-day period of time, if the applicant is applying as a Tier 4 Migrant or the Partner or Child of a Relevant Points Based System Migrant who is a Tier 4 Migrant

(ii) The most recent statement must be dated no earlier than 31 days before the date of the application;

(iii) The statements must clearly show:

(1) the name of:
_i. the applicant,
_ii the applicant’s parent(s) or legal guardian’s name, if the applicant is applying as Tier 4 Migrant,
_iii. the name of the Relevant Points-Based System Migrant, if the applicant is applying as a Partner or Child of a Relevant Points-Based System Migrant, or
_iv. the name of the applicant’s other parent who is legally present in the UK, if the applicant is applying as a Child of a Relevant Points-Based System Migrant,

(2) the account number,
(3) the date of each statement,
(4) the financial institution’s name,
(5) the financial institution’s logo,
(6) any transactions during the specified period, and
(7) that the funds in the account have been at the required level throughout the specified period;

(iv) The statements must be be either:

(1) printed on the bank’s or building society’s letterhead,
(2) electronic bank or building society statements from an online account, accompanied by a supporting letter from the bank or building society, on company headed paper, confirming the statement provided is authentic, or
(3) electronic bank or building society statements from an online account, bearing the official stamp of the bank or building society on every page,

(v) The statements must not be mini-statements from automatic teller machines (ATMs);

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 points will only be awarded if the funds

In assessing whether the requirements of Appendix C, paragraph 11 are met, where an applicant pays a deposit on account to the sponsor for accommodation costs this amount, up to a maximum of £1000, can be offset against the total maintenance requirement if he will be staying in accommodation arranged by the Tier 4 sponsor and he has paid this money to that Tier 4 sponsor.

13B. If the applicant is relying on the provisions in paragraph 13(ii) above, he must provide:

(a) one of the following original (or notarised copy) documents:

(i) his birth certificate showing names of his parent(s),

(ii) his certificate of adoption showing the names of both parent(s) or legal guardian, or

(iii) a Court document naming his legal guardian;

and

(b) a letter from his parent(s) or legal guardian, confirming:

(1) the relationship between the applicant and his parent(s) or legal guardian, and
(2) that the parent(s) or legal guardian give their consent to the applicant using their funds to study in the UK.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Go for appeal and do all your effort and Just Pray. Good Luck :)