ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appendix not covered in online application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Lonelywifeagain
Newly Registered

Appendix not covered in online application

Post by Lonelywifeagain » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Hi,

My husband recently did his online application from Chile. We were talking throughout it and trying to be careful. We got to the end of the application, completed the payment etc and then realised that there had been no option to do the appendix 2 (financial requirements). At some point he had confirmed that he needed to do the appendix but doesn't remember if there were any instructions about it.

We were planning on him just printing it out and taking it to his interview next week, or did we mess up the application somehow?

Thanks,

R

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Print it out and take it down.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

julie1966
Newly Registered

Re: Appendix not covered in online application

Post by julie1966 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Lonelywifeagain wrote:Hi,

My husband recently did his online application from Chile. We were talking throughout it and trying to be careful. We got to the end of the application, completed the payment etc and then realised that there had been no option to do the appendix 2 (financial requirements). At some point he had confirmed that he needed to do the appendix but doesn't remember if there were any instructions about it.

We were planning on him just printing it out and taking it to his interview next week, or did we mess up the application somehow?

Thanks,

R
Its the same in a lot of countries my husband had to print it off fill it in and send it with his printed visa application and bio metric papers. Dont worry just send it all together but please pay to get it delivered and signed for because despite sending mine by fed ex and signed for its now gone missing in the british high commission in Jamacia..

xiaoqiaodan

Post by xiaoqiaodan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:54 am

Yea, we just did my wife's from China, you print it and fill it in by hand...online is just for the personal information!