ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCJ

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bilal11
Newly Registered

CCJ

Post by bilal11 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:15 pm

i have one question if any one can help me it would be great
i will be eligible for 10 year long residency in march i fulfil every criteria......but i have ccj in dec 2009 it stii shows on my credit history....the amount is still not cleared but since 2009 i make a agreed payment every month and not a single payment been missed.......my question i can apply for ilr and if i apply i have to disclose it or not and if i disclose it is there any chance they refuse me.....please if somebody knows regarding this reply me..

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:49 pm

You must disclose your CCJ. Supply proof of the repayments with your application and you should be fine.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.