ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Destiny Mathew
Newly Registered

Advice

Post by Destiny Mathew » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:21 pm

my working hours is 20 as stipulted in my visa, if i work more than that will it affect my change of status after my marriage to an England woman. Will it affect marital application to secure 5 yrs stay in England?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:24 am

Why are you asking anonymous strangers if it will be okay to break the terms of your leave? Are you incapable of making your own moral judgements? Yes, if detected, it will be a problem if you are working outside the terms of your leave and you certainly will not be permitted to include that income in the financial requiremdnts

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:00 am

Jamal112 wrote:

Please Help me i wen to Peo office in croydon they did not give me acceptance they didnt reject me either i was waiting they didnt even call my number they called me by name to desk and said i am working too much whyy? why? i think now did i not listen to my friend why did i gave them ni number information for me. they took my biometrics they have to give me visa after that?

i said i only worked more a few mos becoz i paid fees then he asked me to wait again. then they call my name again and say they will writw to me? what does this mean what can i do? i passed my exam show them progress too that i am making in courses and i work minimum hours its only 3 or 4 mos i worked fulltime.

i am very worried cause they asked me to go i said i want more information and my case worker said "Mr Shah your free to leave the premises now there should be something in the post for you" members please what does this mean help me. they took my peo fees too

will they reject my visa? i dont want to go back home and stay here cause i wana study and work then later i wana be settlement in uk please help me guys[quote]