ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can anyone help please.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

akhan25

can anyone help please.

Post by akhan25 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Hi

I got ncs appointment next week Tuesday and my ILR WAS approved last monday I still have not received my brp yet can I use home office letter which they gave me on day of peo appointment.

Please some one reply.

Thanks

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:28 pm

U should have waited for the BRP before booking an appointment

only thing u can do is take the letter with you confirming you were granted ILR and hope they accept that & Send that through

Heisgood

Post by Heisgood » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:00 am

njoy1987 wrote:U should have waited for the BRP before booking an appointment

only thing u can do is take the letter with you confirming you were granted ILR and hope they accept that & Send that through
Be careful here as that letter is confusing. Nothing on it says you have been granted ILR. In fact it states this is not proof of ILR........BRP is the real proof.
“O give thanks unto the LORD; for He is good:” - He helped me conquered Everest (BC)
The long hard slog also call the immigration journey => | WHV | WPermit | ILR | BC | Passport |

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:14 am

Confirm with NCS if the letter is acceptable. Bearing in mind letter does not state "ILR Granted". Hope that you get BRP before the appointment.

akhan25

Post by akhan25 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:33 am

On the last page of form AN it does say that a passport with permission or a letter from home office by which you were given permission to be permanent in the uk. So thats whybi took my chancea anyway they would have my all details thats why they are asking for home office ref no which is same on my all previous applications should I write a covering letter explaining this and maybe send a copy of it later after I received it or maybe just wait for them if they ask for more letter then I will send them as they do say on form that home office may ask for more supporting documents.

akhan25

Post by akhan25 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Thnx guys I got my brp today.