ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DONT GIVE UP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

julie1966
Newly Registered

DONT GIVE UP

Post by julie1966 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:21 pm

hey room, its been a hard journey for my husband and i , we were turned down for his visa because they said there wasnt enough proof of my earnings. (£19,300 gross) im self employed. So the same day they turned us down i sent more documents by Fed Ex and they got them the next day. yes it cost £100 but it was worth it. But then we heard nothing. I emailed them every day and they didnt respond, so i emailed worldbridge who informed me they didnt know where my new documents were. So i emailed the home office. After sending over 40 emails to the British High Commision , worldbridge and the home office over two week. My husband has been issued with his visa and is flying home on saturday night. please feel free to contact me for help advice and support as i know how hard it all is. AND we did it all without paying a lawyer!

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: DONT GIVE UP

Post by Choc-Ice » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 pm

julie1966 wrote:hey room, its been a hard journey for my husband and i , we were turned down for his visa because they said there wasnt enough proof of my earnings. (£19,300 gross) im self employed. So the same day they turned us down i sent more documents by Fed Ex and they got them the next day. yes it cost £100 but it was worth it. But then we heard nothing. I emailed them every day and they didnt respond, so i emailed worldbridge who informed me they didnt know where my new documents were. So i emailed the home office. After sending over 40 emails to the British High Commision , worldbridge and the home office over two week. My husband has been issued with his visa and is flying home on saturday night. please feel free to contact me for help advice and support as i know how hard it all is. AND we did it all without paying a lawyer!
Congrats...Persistence is stronger than failure!
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!