ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DL on private life

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunzlek
Newly Registered

DL on private life

Post by kunzlek » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to say congratulations to everyone who has been granted, and enjoy your new phase of life. To whoever who is waiting or the news is not good @ the moment, my prayer for you is that God in his infinite mercies grant us our heart desire.
I was just introduced to this forum by a friend, and I find it really helpful, thanks to you guys encouraging and giving a piece of advice.
Been living in the country illegally for over 7years,I applied on a private life july 2012, on DL, my partner is on HP and she was pregnant during that period, gave birth in Jan 2013, sent Birth Cert to HO, received Bio letter in Feb. HO sent a letter July 2013 asking for more docs, unfortunately application was refused the following week cos, I could not provide evidence that we’ve lived together 2 years prior to the application, since I didn’t have any, but I registered on the electoral register list on the same address for 2 that 2 yr period. Meanwhile, my solicitor advised to send in PAP for a JR, which we did, but they are yet to respond to that, solicitor said JR can take more than 6 months and it’s quite expensive. So, my solicitor advised to send in a new application. Guys, please I need your advice.
Thanks