ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

our hearing at Hatton cross today

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gulrose786

our hearing at Hatton cross today

Post by gulrose786 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 pm

We had hearing at hatton cross today so i just want to share my experience which could help others waiting for their hearings. Me and my partner both had hearing at same time.

Refusal reason is very common like others we don't have access to 50000 because we have 25k each in our accounts separately. Bank must confirm that money is equally available to both of you.

1. our barrister asked us why we cant provide bank confirmation letter and we told that it is against bank policy to issue such letter and all other excuses from branch manager.

2. Home office barrister took policy guidance and read the relevant rule of bank letter and said it was completely missed by applicants. she asked us only one question that did you know about this letter before submitting your application and our answer was negative. she did not ask any other question at all.

3. our barrister asked do you hold any other account jointly and i told her that we have joint business account. we have already submitted evidence in application.

On this point judge asked us that you both are directors and have joint business account then why you did not put your money business account before submitting application

I replied that it is requirement that you should have money in your personal account. Money in business account is not accepted. he accepted my words.

4. our barrister asked me that did case worker ever contacted with your regarding this specific letter. Actually she did emailed us about a minor missing document which was even irrelevant. but she never asked us about bank letter which is major point to refuse our application. Barrister explained judge about evidential flexibility Law as well.

5. Home Office Barrister made a statement which even surprised all of us that because all the rules are in written form and are available to every one before making application so evidential flexibility law should not be exercised in this case and appeal should be dismissed.

6. Our barrister then told the judge about the declaration letter we have with our application to show our consent. judge had a look on it but did not commented on it.

while discussing judge said that no body can have this letter from bank but he also said having separate accounts does not allow you to have access to 50000.

at the end our barrister said to judge that my clients have tried their best to fulfil all the requirements its just a bank letter which is beyond their limits so appeal should be allowed under law of fairness.

Finally judge said you will get a decision letter in few days and after that we left the court.

its bit confusing and we don't know what will be the judge decision. all we can pray and hope for positive result

Regards
Gulrose
Last edited by gulrose786 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

kashnex

Re: our hearing at Hatton cross today

Post by kashnex » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:55 am

gulrose786 wrote:We had hearing at hatton cross today so i just want to share my experience which could help others waiting for their hearings. Me and my partner both had hearing at same time.

Refusal reason is very common like others we don't have access to 50000 because we have 25k each in our accounts separately. Bank must confirm that money is equally available to both of you.

1. our barrister asked us why we cant provide bank confirmation letter and we told that it is against bank policy to issue such letter and all other excuses from branch manager.

2. Home office barrister took policy guidance and read the relevant rule of bank letter and said it was completely missed by applicants. she asked us only one question that did you know about this letter before submitting your application and our answer was negative. she did not ask any other question at all.

3. our barrister asked do you hold any other account jointly and i told her that we have joint business account. we have already submitted evidence in application.

On this point judge asked us that you both are directors and have joint business account then why you did not put your money business account before submitting application

I replied that it is requirement that you should have money in your personal account. Money in business account is not accepted. he accepted my words.

4. our barrister asked me that did case worker ever contacted with your regarding this specific letter. Actually she did emailed us about a minor missing document which was even irrelevant. but she never asked us about bank letter which is major point to refuse our application. Barrister explained judge about evidential flexibility Law as well.

5. Home Office Barrister had an which even surprised all of us that because all the rules are in written form and are available to every one before making application so evidential flexibility law should be exercised in this case and appeal should be dismissed.

6. Our barrister then told the judge about the declaration letter we have with our application to show our consent. judge had a look on it but did not commented on it.

while discussing judge said that no body can have this letter from bank but he also said having separate accounts does not allow you to have access to 50000.

at the end our barrister said to judge that my clients have tried their best to fulfil all the requirements its just a bank letter which is beyond their limits so appeal should be allowed under law of fairness.

Finally judge said you will get a decision letter in few days and after that we left the court.

its bit confusing and we don't know what will be the judge decision. all we can pray and hope for positive result

Regards
Gulrose
All the best.......

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:37 am

Thanks for sharing mate and all the best !
gulrose786 wrote:We had hearing at hatton cross today so i just want to share my experience which could help others waiting for their hearings. Me and my partner both had hearing at same time.

5. Home Office Barrister had an which even surprised all of us that because all the rules are in written form and are available to every one before making application so evidential flexibility law should be exercised in this case and appeal should be dismissed.

Regards
Gulrose
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:56 pm

5. Home Office Barrister made a statement which even surprised all of us that because all the rules are in written form and are available to every one before making application so evidential flexibility law should not be exercised in this case and appeal should be dismissed.

Regards
Gulrose

@ gulrose786, hope you and your team member have alternative plans as its very difficult to proof you both have access to 50k each without either a joint account or a business account.

Don't forget that the judge will usually follow immigration rules and your chances are very slim. Its better to make alternative plan should in case the decision is not in your favour.

You can both transfer the 50k funds into a joint account or business account and plan to submit a fresh application should in case.

Getting everything ready now can help you guys to submit a fresh application within 28days if its not a positive decision.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Entreprenuersweare
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Entreprenuersweare » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:11 pm

Regards
Gulrose
@Gulrose786. Hi Gulrose. I have been refused for the same exact reason as yours. We (me and my team member) have appealed but have our hearings in November. Please can you let us know if you have received a response from the tribunal in relation to your appeal. If not, please can you update on the forum when you receive a response from them.
Thanks in advance and all the best. Hope you get a positive response from them.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi Gulrose,
All the best mate. May be your decision will be soon as 10 working days has elapsed. Please update us whenever you can. Thanks for detail explanation.
Many Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:37 am

good luck you will be fine .... if not than plan ahead for what should be ur next step.

regards

S&T
Mood:
United States of America

Post by S&T » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:

Regards
Gulrose

@ gulrose786, hope you and your team member have alternative plans as its very difficult to proof you both have access to 50k each without either a joint account or a business account.

Don't forget that the judge will usually follow immigration rules and your chances are very slim. Its better to make alternative plan should in case the decision is not in your favour.

You can both transfer the 50k funds into a joint account or business account and plan to submit a fresh application should in case.

Getting everything ready now can help you guys to submit a fresh application within 28days if its not a positive decision.
@ Olasunkanmi.

Hi Olasunkanmi

I am new on this forum. My situation is exactly the same as that of Gulrose. My issue is that me and my partner have a joint business account but not a joint personal account. I have been able to provide him with third party access on my account but he has been unable to do so on his account. Please can you suggest how can we show that we have access to each other's funds in our respective personal accounts. Also, if we have to make a fresh application how can we do so if we do not have a joint account and also our passports.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Timeline
Entrepreneur team
Applied: 12/12/12
Rejected: 15/05/12
Appeal made: 29/05/12
Hearing date: 27/11/2013
Refusal reason: Me and my partner do not have access to each others funds.
Money is held in our personal accounts. (HSBC for me and Lloyds for my partner).

Thanks once again
Thanks & Regards
S&T
“No one has ever become poor by Helping”

anjanjua18
Newly Registered

HI

Post by anjanjua18 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:55 am

HI,

I hope so you will very good. Any update about your court decision as I have the same issue and my hearing is quite near.

Regards,
Ahmad

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: HI

Post by ishfaqsangra » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:49 pm

anjanjua18 wrote:HI,

I hope so you will very good. Any update about your court decision as I have the same issue and my hearing is quite near.

Regards,
Ahmad
Thanks for posting Gulrose

khan108150
Newly Registered

Re: HI

Post by khan108150 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:26 am

ishfaqsangra wrote:
anjanjua18 wrote:HI,

Regards,
Ahmad
Thanks for posting Gulrose
plz plz anybody got decision on this reason?

khan108150
Newly Registered

access to 5000 funds

Post by khan108150 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:33 am

Hi all

My applicaton has been refused. the reason is we do not have access to 50000 pounds.

applied 23/12/2012
refused: 21/05/2013
appealed 27/05/2013
hearing: 27/02/2014

Could anyone plz update reqarding this reason as many applicants have had thier hearing. Reply will be appreciated thanks...

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:59 pm

@ gulrose786, the forum members will appreciate if you can let us know the outcome of your appeal for reference for other cases.

gulrose786

Post by gulrose786 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Sorry for late reply. My appeal has been dismissed and judge said rules are passed by parliament so must be met. Bank letter must had been provided

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:40 pm

@ gulrose786, sorry to hear that. Hope you guys have now submitted new application.