ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 post interview

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

syedhassan
Newly Registered

EEA2 post interview

Post by syedhassan » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:54 am

Dears,

Can anyone tell me how much time HO usually takes after interview. ?

nanny

Re: EEA2 post interview

Post by nanny » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:11 pm

[quote="syedhassan"]Dears,

Can anyone tell me how much time HO usually takes after interview. ?[/quote]

Hello Syedhassan Honestly if i were you i just live my life try to be happy and do not worry about them because ( you might be lucky than most to hear back quick) but i have been waiting i had my marriage interview in june i still have not heard any thing till today and i know some one else on here had their marriage interview April 4th and still untill now they have not heard any thing but you might be lucky than most of us and hear back quickly any way good luck to you and all the best try your hardest to be happy at the moment because we only have one life to live and we living it fretting and worring all the time about UKBA is not fear on us and its not right all my blessings be upon you because i know exactly how you are feeling.
Nanny here