ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HO lost my documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

catioana
Newly Registered

HO lost my documents

Post by catioana » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:17 pm

I sent 2 months ago my passport to HO to transfer my residence card on my passport and is one month since I make request to send my documents back.They sent me 2 weeks ago a letter tell me all the situation is under investigation and today I received another paper where tell me they received my envelope but without the documents inside, empty and they sent me to Post Office.HO lost my documents and try to blame Post Office.How they can say received the envelope empty no documents inside?What can I do now?No passport,no residence card,nothing.

cobra

Re: HO lost my documents

Post by cobra » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 pm

catioana wrote:I sent 2 months ago my passport to HO to transfer my residence card on my passport and is one month since I make request to send my documents back.They sent me 2 weeks ago a letter tell me all the situation is under investigation and today I received another paper where tell me they received my envelope but without the documents inside, empty and they sent me to Post Office.HO lost my documents and try to blame Post Office.How they can say received the envelope empty no documents inside?What can I do now?No passport,no residence card,nothing.

There are really Unbelievable. My advise to you is to make complaint, give it a try you never what will happen.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... complaint/