ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need an advise about Divorce

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

angelica salazar
Newly Registered

I need an advise about Divorce

Post by angelica salazar » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:48 am

Divorce from Colombia vs Divorce from UK

Under my cirrent spouse visa , i am nearly about to have to leave the country this Fri 4th Oct unless i try with the FLR (o) to buy some time and intend to file a divorce that will give me economic compensation following my husbands abandonment. Very close to the ILR he decided to turn his back and walk away from me. My question now is about how easy or difficult is a divorce being back in Colombia, how long it would take, how much can it cost (roughly) , or is it worth to buy some time and remain here in London to file it ?? confused :?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.