ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (o) form HELP!! Need your insights _

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

angelica salazar
Newly Registered

FLR (o) form HELP!! Need your insights _

Post by angelica salazar » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:40 pm

QUESTION:
How much is the minimum amoount threshold of my partners to prove adequate means of maintenance

Immigration Rules. Paragraph 276ADE

Claim:

Private life with a Partner that is British.

My removal from the UK will result in the interference of the UK authorities in my private life with an unreasonable and disproportionate interference.

Following the attached evidence (see enclosed documents last 12 months) I can prove that I have had a continuous residence in the UK.

I first got UK entry clearance in the UK as an student since 05/04/2005 having gone through various limited leave to remain until 29/01/11, and my story of immigration granting me a leave to remain to the UK towards a route of settlement started as a fiance since 25/05/11 and continued under the category of spouse since 25/10/11 until 05/10/13.

I am an applicant whose marriage to my previous partner British citizen has not been legally dissolved, and I consider I qualify under Appendix FM as an unmarried partner of British citizen , meeting the criteria of paragraph GEN.1.2 providing enclosed evidence that this new relationship is genuine and subsisting and that my previous relationship has broken down permanently.

We intend to live together permanently in the UK and we can prove ability of adequately maintenance without recourse to public funds, he can provide accommodation and I can prove that I meet the English Language requirement. There are an Exemption proving that there are insurmountable cultural obstacles to family life with my partner continuing outside the UK and insurmountable financial obstacles to bring me as a proposed unmarried partner on the basis of ECHR Article 8 Minimum annual income threshold of £18,600 to bring me as an unmarried partner from overseas......

WHAT ELSE TO WRITE?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.