ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About visitor visa and sponsorship.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Allebeide
Newly Registered

About visitor visa and sponsorship.

Post by Allebeide » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:26 am

I am turkish and my friend who is british wants to invite me to uk for 6 months to visit him and stay at his home.
He dont work but he has got money on Bank something like 40000 forthy tousand pounds can he still sponsor me for 6 months? and he has got enough accomidation for staying me.
And how to invite me? where does he need to go? what does he need to do? and where does he get the invitation papaer from?
If somebody can answer that quation and help me i would be very thankfull.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:48 am

See also Sponsoring a general visitor.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.